What's new

ArcheRage 5.0 (development-release info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possible solution might be providing a special item to us , like the original rune to convert those cursed obsidian to infusions. For players who have more than 2 months on server with limited time (like 2 days) ... so you don't need to revert anything.
You will not be able to convert t1. Cursed obsidian items to infusions. Nobody will

To be able to convert T1 obsidian into hiram when it can't be converted it into T1 erenor, something is wrong there, don't you think?
Why users of 1 type of the main game weapon (Hiram) should have extra bonuses that other type of main game weapon (Erenor) users don't have?

Nobody is asking for T1 Hiram to be converted into Erenor Infusions. People who have prepared for additional Erenor xp remain unaffected, and their weapons and armour will have even more of an advantage over Hiram users. Erenor is supposed to be premium armour that takes a great deal of effort and xp to create and advance. Everyone gets this. Erenor users are not being penalised. Erenor users have already enjoyed having their levelling xp requirements lowered, and will enjoy being able to convert their higher ranked Obsidian into more Erenor infusions.

Hiram is supposed to be the achieveable weapons and armour within reach of the majority of the playerbase. These people are being penalised after doing their best to prepare for the patch in good faith. Again, nobody is supporting this change. Nobody asked for this change. This is a bad change.

Last edited:
To be able to convert T1 obsidian into hiram when it can't be converted it into T1 erenor, something is wrong there, don't you think?
Why users of 1 type of the main game weapon (Hiram) should have extra bonuses that other type of main game weapon (Erenor) users don't have?

If we were on a patch where hiram was as good as erenor i would agree, but it is still far behind and hiram is a catch up system that has limits to it. Erenor is still stronger and better gear and it comes at a premium.

If you are not going to let people catch up with hiram you may as well just roll the server back a few dozen patches and stalemate the server because its almost universally agreed that the later the game goes the worse it gets. And with no gear progression in catch up nothing ever changes in pvp so whats the point in progressing the server.

The entire draw of the obsidian weapons is that people traded alot of gold (and alot of labor in a small time), For a smaller amount of farming when t3 actually comes out. The limit to hiram is still the patch speed and the scrolls. People arent getting full t3 100% hiram in the first day and its not going to cause problems.

Well, I'm out from Forum for another year, we don't find a solution, it's useless come here when we receive toxic childich answers . I will hope some donator will make they change their minds, cause they will not find obsidian on AH ;) have fun.

T1 obsidian can be fed into T1 erenor directly, no need to convert to infusions.
Would you allow t1 obsidian to be fed directly into hiram?
upper level obsidians CAN be converted to erenor infusions AND be traded, unlike the actual obsidian pieces they came from, or the t1 obsidians that are unbound
Hiram infusions can already be farmed and have been stockpiled for MONTHS, while you can't farm Erenor infusions.

lots of contradictions here because its a difference between crafted gear and farmed gear.

@Sparkle Its really kind of you not to include a way to renew the Golden Wyvern, Its only a mount that is only obtainable after spending over 3000 Lord's Coin's, requires you to kill the current most difficult boss in the game and to own a player nation. Takes over 15 days to grow, requires you to run hundreds of packs across continent. Grow hundreds and hundreds of crops and is truly a great accomplishment to get. Yet the admins decided with there CUSTOM player nation removal to completely take this mount away from there owners.

As it stands, people have been stockpiling high grade/tier obs equipment already, with the intention of either selling it as erenor infusions or feeding it to their erenor gear themselves. So on day 1 of the patch theres going to be a dramatic increase in mythic erenor pieces, and hiram users will now have to farm days/weeks/months just to "catch up"....to epic.

Something is wrong there, don't you think?

As it stands, people have been stockpiling high grade/tier obs equipment already, with the intention of either selling it as erenor infusions or feeding it to their erenor gear themselves. So on day 1 of the patch theres going to be a dramatic increase in mythic erenor pieces, and hiram users will now have to farm days/weeks/months just to "catch up"....to epic.

Something is wrong there, don't you think?
High grade obsidian can be turned into infusions not for erenor only but for hiram as well.

Would you guys please listen to your community, you got no supportive feedback. We are already a small community and don't damage it more. We are not asking something unreasonable.

There will be huge gap with server whales already. They took all t7 leggy pieces from market and players and will hit all mythic first day of patch. We will be struggling with our divine parts. And ''maybe'' epic pieces months later.

We can allow T1 (former T3) to be converted into Hiram Infusions, but only if the amount of the infusions you get for it is cut in half. As the original amount of XP for T1 is too high for the amount of the work you involve into it.

Could we get 75% xp? Because you all love your community so much and you want to see us happy? ;)

Edit: For what its worth, farming reed infusions i can get more xp/hour than obs at 50% xp rate, specially when the xp rates on infusions go up in 5.0.

We can allow T1 (former T3) to be converted into Hiram Infusions, but only if the amount of the infusions you get for it is cut in half. As the original amount of XP for T1 is too high for the amount of the work you involve into it.

Thank you for moving on this, at least a little.

I agree with the good doctor, 75% would be a less punitive compromise. Removing 25% of the banked xp is still substantial (and painful to your player base, as this seems to be the ultimate goal for reasons that escape me).

Well, thanks for the first step and understading. This is a start and at least shows you are listening. Juussst to be a bit honest.; 1 obsi costed each of us like 600g+700/800 labor. 9k exp for it is a bit unfair still. I'm also okay for %75. Better than 0 or 50 :p

I just want you to understand, what people did was not a doing things on easier way. (Its same thing with what Erenor Gear users do also) We all payed ( depends on how much you farmed) 50-60k gold and still did A LOT of farming. Myself spent at least spend 50k/60k gold and again 50k labor at least. And after all i will pay huge amount of gold and labor to feed them to hiram. (Means double pay and double labor)

It is more like '' Opportunity cost '' we gave up on our gold (Hiram will cost us maybe 3 times more than it should be) and time and lots nerves. Others prefer to do it with patch release, we prefered to do earlier.

Last edited:
50% is the max that can be allowed. It's still a lot for just T1.
But we'll round a number of infusions up, so, for example, 50% from 19 will be 10.

I am glad to see that you are listening to your customers. That is what we are... we are the consumers. and customers speak through their wallets.

To speak to us as the asses did on live simply cuts off your own noses. Many of us have been very supportive of your game by purchasing items. If a change costs us too much gold, the synergistic relationship crumbles. I am sure it is a fine line you walk and it is very difficult.

Is there any changes that are being considering on rework of the exile system so pn players dont stuck in different factions and can play with their friends?

Not old trade system? i get why but damn this sucks and hard since 4.5 and 5.0 were specially horrible and i'm not sure i have it in me to deal with it this time around, well i'm not playing much due to RL but seems like a good time to finally leave AA behind since from 5.0+ only get worse and worse in the more cruel ways but well i'll give it couple of weeks to see if any ray hope finds its way into XL darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back