What's new

ArcheRage 5.0: Global 5.0 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Relic Of Hiram Banner.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

On November, 3rd at 7 am server time (6 am EST) server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 5.0 Global Update with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 2-3 hours.

List of Updates:
  • 5.0 Global Update with Custom changes. For the details follow the [LINK]
  • Gifts for our Active and Returning players [LINK]
  • Mini-Event for our Returning players [LINK]
  • Server clocks will be turned back 1 hour to follow the EST zone time.
  • Exile system will be enabled in 1 week. Details about it will be posted later this week.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
Welcome to ArcheRage 5.0!

Thank you for clarifying. That is why i asked. The rumor is that it was said that the loot drop pets are too lucrative and therefore larceny would be nerfed. im so glad to hear this will not happen.

Hi :x

some mount achievements aren't triggering (soulmule, mirage bjorne, brown reindeer, moonfeather griffin), and it seems we also got the retail bug where sound randomly dies.

Hi :x

some mount achievements aren't triggering (soulmule, mirage bjorne, brown reindeer, moonfeather griffin), and it seems we also got the retail bug where sound randomly dies.
I'll check that achievements that require the mounts you mentioned.
Can you be more specific on the sound bug?

We never made such a claim
First, I'm not putting this on the ArcheRage staff, as I'm pretty sure it's a base game change, but larceny is absolutely nerfed. Crates aren't dropping nearly the same amount of trees/braziers as they used to, so the gold gain is massively lower than last past. Just a heads up - larceny is pretty garbage.

First, I'm not putting this on the ArcheRage staff, as I'm pretty sure it's a base game change, but larceny is absolutely nerfed. Crates aren't dropping nearly the same amount of trees/braziers as they used to, so the gold gain is massively lower than last past. Just a heads up - larceny is pretty garbage.
Regrade Braziers and Radiant Archeum Saplings are our custom drop. As new items were added to that crates drop in this game version, it got bugged. Drop rate for them will be returned to 4.7 level.

I'm not sure how it happens... Game starts, sound is fine, then after a few minutes it all just disappears and now I have weird static type noises continuously.
Maybe you remember when it was fixed on retail?

And did you notice if sound gets bugged in any specific place or when you perform certain actions?

And did you notice if sound gets bugged in any specific place or when you perform certain actions?

hmm I was in Mistmerrow during the war event, there was a lot going on then, also many sounds, maybe that affects it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back