What's new

ArcheRage 5.0: Global 5.0 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just chillin in the Details tab of ongoing events, and noticed that the Mon, Thurs, and Friday descriptions for The Merchant's Day event have been updated to reflect either new cargo system or discontinuation. The Saturday version has not been clarified. It says to bring packs to traders for gold, but not what packs or which traders. Does this mean we can bring any packs to any trader for gold and have it count, or are there specific combos required for completion?
1604485671231.png

I was just chillin in the Details tab of ongoing events, and noticed that the Mon, Thurs, and Friday descriptions for The Merchant's Day event have been updated to reflect either new cargo system or discontinuation. The Saturday version has not been clarified. It says to bring packs to traders for gold, but not what packs or which traders. Does this mean we can bring any packs to any trader for gold and have it count, or are there specific combos required for completion?
Here is a more detailed guide [LINK]

Likewise, this guide has been updated to reflect changes for the Mon, Thurs, and Friday instances but not Saturday. Do any crafted packs turned into any trade center count for completion, or only specific packs at specific trade centers? Considering the kefuffles over imprecise wording in obsidian-to-hiram conversions and Abyssal skill compensation, Im going to please ask for an exact answer to this.

1604487692520.png

Likewise, this guide has been updated to reflect changes for the Mon, Thurs, and Friday instances but not Saturday. Do any crafted packs turned into any trade center count for completion, or only specific packs at specific trade centers?
The guide provides updated info for all days, including Saturday. You even have the answer to your question on the screenshot you attached.
What packs? - Packs for gold: "Turn in the packs to Specialty Buyer at a Trade Outlet for gold".
Where? - west and east trade outlets: "Specialty Buyers can be found in Trade Outlets of the West and East continents."

The guide provides updated info for all days, including Saturday. You even have the answer to your question on the screenshot you attached.
What packs? - Packs for gold: "Turn in the packs to Specialty Buyer at a Trade Outlet for gold".
Where? - west and east trade outlets: "Specialty Buyers can be found in Trade Outlets of the West and East continents."

I guess she just wants straightforward verification that it is no longer a specific pack like before, cinder to gweonid for example.

Regarding the achievement mounts. I think the achievements don't trigger because there's different versions of the mounts available...

1604495451286.png
1604495459086.png

1604495617204.png
1604495607149.png

as originally asked, and as avie repeated, I would like SPECIFIC confirmation if it is ANY pack to ANY trader, rather than go through the same run around we had with both the obsid conversion and abyssal compensation because of vague or misleading phrasing.

Please confirm it is ANY crafted pack to ANY specialty buyer on east/west continents. If it is not, please tell us which specific packs being delivered to which specific traders will trigger quest completion.

We made some changes that will possibly fix the sound issue reported. There is, however, no way for us to test it as neither of us could reproduce it.
Players who reported the issues with sound, restart your game and let me know if you still get that sound bug.

Just restarted game to change some graphics, and my sound died :x Only thing in common with all other scenarios is that I was playing songs from songcraft. Someone else I spoke to said their sound died while running around on mount with songs, too.

as originally asked, and as avie repeated, I would like SPECIFIC confirmation if it is ANY pack to ANY trader, rather than go through the same run around we had with both the obsid conversion and abyssal compensation because of vague or misleading phrasing.
Please confirm it is ANY crafted pack to ANY specialty buyer on east/west continents. If it is not, please tell us which specific packs being delivered to which specific traders will trigger quest completion.
Any packs. There are 3 Specialty Buyers on Nuia side and 3 Specialty Buyer on Haranya side.

Just restarted game to change some graphics, and my sound died :x Only thing in common with all other scenarios is that I was playing songs from songcraft. Someone else I spoke to said their sound died while running around on mount with songs, too.
And did you see your game client updating when you restarted your launcher? Need to make sure you tested it with that update applied.
And when sound bugs, don't you hear the sound at all or it just sounds strange? Video may help us to better understand the case if someone can record it.

And did you see your game client updating when you restarted your launcher? Need to make sure you tested it with that update applied.
And when sound bugs, don't you hear the sound at all or it just sounds strange? Video may help us to better understand the case if someone can record it.

Yes the update was already applied the previous time I restarted the game. After my previous post, sound died another time as well. So that's twice since the update.

We are making some additional fixes. Let me know after the next maintenance if you still get that issue.

Hi,

I liked that 5.0 but it's missing some good upgrades (almost all QoL) that came in the future but can be added now, like:

-> The Hiram Sets to NPC (I think that come with 5.5 or 6.0, but it's easy to do and can help new players)
-> Change the Daily to Weekly Quests (I dont know how easy is to get infusion farming mobs, but change Daily to Weekly can save time to do other things in the game).

ty

Hi,

I liked that 5.0 but it's missing some good upgrades (almost all QoL) that came in the future but can be added now, like:

-> The Hiram Sets to NPC (I think that come with 5.5 or 6.0, but it's easy to do and can help new players)
-> Change the Daily to Weekly Quests (I dont know how easy is to get infusion farming mobs, but change Daily to Weekly can save time to do other things in the game).

ty
Future patch changes come with the future patch.
Number 1 is from 6.0. Number 2 is not possible in 5.0

Future patch changes come with the future patch.
Number 1 is from 6.0. Number 2 is not possible in 5.0
Thx.

I told that because is very hard to a return/new player with hiram t1 green items farm in WHM or any place in a good speed to be able to catch the mid-end gear players.

Last edited:
Thx.

I told that because is very hard to a return/new player with hiram t1 green items farm in WHM or any place in a good speed to be able to catch the mid-end gear players.
Yes, in WHM it would be difficult, but it would be very easy to level up gear in Reedwind first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back