What's new

ArcheRage 5.5: Global 5.5 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
0. Main_Banner.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

On May, 25th at 7 am server time server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 5.5 Global Update "Echoes of Hiram" with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 1-2 hours.

List of Updates:
  • 5.5 Global Update with Custom changes. For the details follow the [LINK]
  • Gifts for our Active and Returning players [LINK]
  • Mini-Event for our Returning players [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]
  • Added to Marketplace permanently [LINK]
Welcome to ArcheRage 5.5!

Last edited:
aw no event for the rest? D:

Edit: nvm theres quests after opening the giftbox apparently :x

Kinda unrelated but ehh the mount didnt actually get the movement speed upgrade:
(Steel lightning does show 11.5, just crimson lightning is wrong)

1621890273117.png

• Support Pack: Celestial T1 Hiram items from the support packs players receive, will also have 5 free effect change attempts on each piece of hiram.

If I already opened mine and didn't even touch the gear after will I get the 5 free effect change attempts??

• Support Pack: Celestial T1 Hiram items from the support packs players receive, will also have 5 free effect change attempts on each piece of hiram.

If I already opened mine and didn't even touch the gear after will I get the 5 free effect change attempts??
No. It is opened already

If you still have them as Cloaked version, you'll have 5 free effect change attempts when unwrapped. But if item was unwrapped before 5.5 release, then it will get no changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back