What's new

ArcheRage 6.1 (development-release info)

No offense taken, it's all good. This is merely a direct question from the devs themselves and not me, so a reply like this is exactly what I've been looking for to provide from the playerbase.

Regarding the crafts, the dev team can't really provide any concrete info for you just yet. The craft itself costs 1 Lord's Coin and you get 10 Log Bundles/pumps, but in 6.1 you get new daily quests for those two items. For 10 of those items you can receive 5 Lord's Coins and additional items on top of that. So leaving things as-is with those daily quests in mind is not a very good idea, and making the craft cost 5 coins may not be satisfactory for anyone involved.
The value of the pumps and saplings is the safety/convenience of placing them on your own land. I do not understand what the new daily quests are going to be, but i do know that any attempt to haul water or log packs from the castle zones to my farm in Diamond Shores is a complete no-go for me. I'm okay with earning the pumps and saplings to use on my land, i just need that option.

To quote the development team itself: what exactly are you planning to use said pumps and twilight saplings for? While I can appreciate the humor of the previous reply myself that doesn't really fly with the dev team, especially because that's up to them to decide, not me. A detailed answer is preferrable.

Those saplings and pumps are, atm, mainly used to have braziers and trees in other areas than castle territories. I mean, sometimes I'm in a crazy mood and I sail over burning logs from Marcala to Diamond Shores, but people usually don't. Same goes for other Auroria land that's further away from castle territories.

Edit: whoopsie, my forum didn't load everything.

Race change elixer is something added in a much later version it is not being ported early, neither is a custom variation being made
Can't you edit it directly in server SQL?
I mean how to edit a user's account directly.
I think we need an alternative until the race transformation exile is created.

Last edited:
Can't you edit it directly in server SQL?
I mean how to edit a user's account directly.
Not a matter of can't
Simply won't.
Race change elixer is not being ported early and as for actual race changes its a no. Period. Devs refuse it.

Since MM will get removed, why don't we use that part of the map for battle royal? everyone turn red to everyone, no raids, no parties, no teams. That part of map should be in war 24/7. At some time of the day, everyone should get a pop up like halcy to get ported to that map, and let the battle royal begins. This could lead us in future for a battleroyal between servers.

I can imagine the Mistmerrow map being intact and have all the heroes statues there but in giant size :D

Since MM will get removed, why don't we use that part of the map for battle royal? everyone turn red to everyone, no raids, no parties, no teams. That part of map should be in war 24/7. At some time of the day, everyone should get a pop up like halcy to get ported to that map, and let the battle royal begins. This could lead us in future for a battleroyal between servers.

I can imagine the Mistmerrow map being intact and have all the heroes statues there but in giant size :D
There won't ever be cross server instances / arenas or anything.

Its also not possible to that in a normal zone. Has to be an instanced area to change nation allegiances

Would it be possible to add a nerfed version of the tyrenos's index buff to the ayanad earring ? The ayanad earring takes a long time and a lot of work to get, but has no use at all. this once useful item needed to enter HOA has just become a trophy with no actual use ingame. Adding something similar to a buff when you enter any dungeon, for example 50%skill damage and 1500def at celestial, 25% skill damage and 1000def at unique and 10%skill damage and 500def at heroic would be a pretty nice rewards for all the work put into it.
earring.PNG
index.PNG

My comments on the patch notes.

- Old library question: There will be no more way to complete the original earring quest if it is entirely removed?

- Is there any interesting use for this capturing system in the image below, or are they just more battle pets no one will use?
Example, can they be used as furniture like the wolfhound and cat house pets? Or are there statuettes? Any achievements related to it with fancy rewards?
1632831113139.png

- Can we keep the buffs in the image below, like we kept the previous buffs?

1632831558862.png

- I'd say keep the test cargo so new players have it a bit easier to get their quest finished to get that extra farm.
1632831724836.png

- Same as for cargo, keep that in for newer players. Didn't see a replacement drop for them.
"Companion's Growthstones are removed from Queen's Crates.
Companion's Growthstones are removed from Ancestral Crates."

Any response to this, maybe?

Would it be possible to add a nerfed version of the tyrenos's index buff to the ayanad earring ? The ayanad earring takes a long time and a lot of work to get, but has no use at all. this once useful item needed to enter HOA has just become a trophy with no actual use ingame. Adding something similar to a buff when you enter any dungeon, for example 50%skill damage and 1500def at celestial, 25% skill damage and 1000def at unique and 10%skill damage and 500def at heroic would be a pretty nice rewards for all the work put into it.
View attachment 16411View attachment 16412
We could make it act like a noryette accessory providing a buff inside the library instance.

+1 to the above.

---

This might change because of the glider thing coming out. From what I've heard, joining RD currently does not allow you to get the future rewards for the glider.

---
My comments on the patch notes.

- Old library question: There will be no more way to complete the original earring quest if it is entirely removed?

- Is there any interesting use for this capturing system in the image below, or are they just more battle pets no one will use?
Example, can they be used as furniture like the wolfhound and cat house pets? Or are there statuettes? Any achievements related to it with fancy rewards?
View attachment 16363

- Can we keep the buffs in the image below, like we kept the previous buffs?

View attachment 16364

- I'd say keep the test cargo so new players have it a bit easier to get their quest finished to get that extra farm.
View attachment 16365

- Same as for cargo, keep that in for newer players. Didn't see a replacement drop for them.
"Companion's Growthstones are removed from Queen's Crates.
Companion's Growthstones are removed from Ancestral Crates."
The earring questline still exists but is moved to the dungeon instance instead.
Old daily quests for normal library are removed and materials converted.

Buffs are being removed. That is not the full list of removed buffs, there are a number more being removed.

Growth stones could be retained, however without growth stones in them its a higher chance of everything else dropping.
What is more appealing to a new player?
Pet levelling stones
More gold they can make from crates.

We could make it act like a noryette accessory providing a buff inside the library instance.

The earring questline still exists but is moved to the dungeon instance instead.
Old daily quests for normal library are removed and materials converted.

Buffs are being removed. That is not the full list of removed buffs, there are a number more being removed.

Growth stones could be retained, however without growth stones in them its a higher chance of everything else dropping.
What is more appealing to a new player?
Pet levelling stones
More gold they can make from crates.

Thank you for your reponse.

I like the idea about the earring buff inside the dungeon.

Well this is a thread to ask what we do and do not want to be changed, I guess I should read that as a "no"? People use those buffs, what's the reasoning behind them being removed? We ended up keeping the buffs before that were supposedly being removed, why are they removed now after all?
I mean, I understand why ode to recovery has undergone changes during the last patches even though at first it was disappointing, because the original one would be too op healing with current healing stats we have right now.

Yes I do understand new players enjoy having gold. However, they also like their pets leveled. As I said, I do not see a replacement drop for them? Or would we now not just help them level up to 52 for support pack/ AR10 for ancestrals, but also their pets which might die to mobs? :') Guess it's a roundabout way of doing it in the future then.

Can you explain a bit how the kick system will work in halcyona and other instances and if it is customizable by the dev team?

I mean the 5m is for the same target person? or is global so the whole raid can only kick 3 afk ppl? or is per character, in the sense i can only vote 3 ppl but someone else can also vote 3 ppl?

Can you explain a bit how the kick system will work in halcyona and other instances and if it is customizable by the dev team?

I mean the 5m is for the same target person? or is global so the whole raid can only kick 3 afk ppl? or is per character, in the sense i can only vote 3 ppl but someone else can also vote 3 ppl?
The vote kick system only allows 1 player to be kicked every 5m specific to that raid.
So 1 raid can only kick 1 person every 5m.

Yes it is customizable by us

The vote kick system only allows 1 player to be kicked every 5m specific to that raid.
So 1 raid can only kick 1 person every 5m.

Yes it is customizable by us
Not sure how customizable this feature can be but i would propose to be considered to at least take that timer down considerably, to at least 2m instead of 5m so this become more helpful to fight leeches and honor multi box farmers

tyvm for your time

Back