What's new

ArcheRage 6.1 (development-release info)

If you've seen the list of custom changes announced for RU already, you might call that a mixed success.

One thing I would like to ask: In 6.2/6.3 XL changed the way larders work because, from what I can tell, placed larders started poofing during downtimes without explanation and they weren't able to fix it. Given that we're getting the patch where I assume the larders were disappearing into the void, has this been tested and fixed (if necessary)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you've seen the list of custom changes announced for RU already, you might call that a mixed success.

One thing I would like to ask: In 6.2/6.3 XL changed the way larders work because, from what I can tell, placed larders started poofing during downtimes without explanation and they weren't able to fix it. Given that we're getting the patch where I assume the larders were disappearing into the void, has this been tested and fixed (if necessary)?

Thanks!
That is not from this patch

Thanks!
The list you saw on our another server (RU/EU) is not full yet, so I don't recommend to check it for now. Better wait for the updates list on our NA server for more details.
As for your question, as Sjinderson said.

If you accommodate to people who don't own powerstone pets and need auto loot by adding the 7 day and 30 day battle pet stones, will there also be a 1 day stone for battle pets for lucky coins, same as the current 1 day stone for powerstone pets?

Overall, I appreciate the custom changes. Thank you. Also extra question, where can we find the quest for chapter 34?

the only question that everyone has is

Increased the tax rate for players who own alot of plots:
  • 10+ Buildings increases tax by 5% per building.
  • 20+ Buildings increases tax by 10% per building.
  • 30+ Buildings increases tax by 15% per building.
  • 40+ Buildings increases tax by 20% per building.
CashShop Farms counting into it or not? if so the little ones has no reaseon to be set anywhere anymore

the only question that everyone has is

Increased the tax rate for players who own alot of plots:
  • 10+ Buildings increases tax by 5% per building.
  • 20+ Buildings increases tax by 10% per building.
  • 30+ Buildings increases tax by 15% per building.
  • 40+ Buildings increases tax by 20% per building.
CashShop Farms counting into it or not? if so the little ones has no reaseon to be set anywhere anymore

This makes me feel unwelcome and unwanted on this server. (The patch notes, not Malerian's question.) The public crafting campus is 8 plots by itself, and it's not my personal land, it's for everyone to use. After over 2 years of playing this game i've acquired a lot of land, and every spec of it is used every day. This tells me i'm not supposed to be here anymore, i'm being punished for loving the game and playing how i enjoy playing. I really hate this. (Using the nicest words i could think of.) There is TONS of empty land all around me in different zones right now. Yet i'm being punished for having mine, and for sharing some with everyone.

This makes me feel unwelcome and unwanted on this server. (The patch notes, not Malerian's question.) The public crafting campus is 8 plots by itself, and it's not my personal land, it's for everyone to use. After over 2 years of playing this game i've acquired a lot of land, and every spec of it is used every day. This tells me i'm not supposed to be here anymore, i'm being punished for loving the game and playing how i enjoy playing. I really hate this. (Using the nicest words i could think of.) There is TONS of empty land all around me in different zones right now. Yet i'm being punished for having mine, and for sharing some with everyone.
Yeap, there are plot open everywhere so dunno where this is coming from and nice damn job removing all defensive buffs from PVP while leaving intact all the new defenses penetration update for DPS ... this couple of changes are pure big brain time.

This are the kind of changes that say to players, please go take another 6 months break to see if we got it right on the next one.

Also the AFK Raid Kick timer is still 5m? or we should all go and sneak alt to get free honor on halcyona like everyone does today?

Oh my ******* ***.

One cottage, that was 60 taxes per week yesterday, is now 303 taxes per week? Are you serious? Looks like i have a big decision to make here.

My "home" plot, before and after:
taxes61.jpg
Not. Happening.

I have land and houses because that is my reason for playing this game. I run larders from my land to help keep the trade system balanced because most people are only looking for profit from gilda packs and keep it out of balance. I spend cash money on this game to get things for my houses and my adventures. This is my thanks.

What happened to my face!?

Last edited:
The tax change is beyond ridiculous, and only punishes people who want to build something nice looking while playing by the rules and having a single account.

Meanwhile, the alt armies that have plagued the server for years will continue unfettered.

Maybe this was intended for the RU server which has more players by an order of magnitude, or perhaps they have more tax alts that don't get banned so there's a massive cheap tax cert influx, or something similar? I don't really want to keep guessing, so can we please get a clarification on this, which exact kind of player are you trying to drive away from the server with this change and why?

This is such complete and utter bullshit. I completed the collection as posted in patchnotes less than 24 hours ago.
I want my completion and my reward, not have to go waiting on a specific RNG box to come back to the market place some mystery time in the future to fulfill a secret addition you added a few hours ago.

1635353059371.png

1635353042454.png

This is such complete and utter bullshit. I completed the collection as posted in patchnotes less than 24 hours ago.
I want my completion and my reward, not have to go waiting on a specific RNG box to come back to the market place some mystery time in the future to fulfill a secret addition you added a few hours ago.

View attachment 16600
View attachment 16599
Maybe something unexpected happened
I don't want to be unable to get what I deserve because of this lack

This. Server has currently no land issue, quite the opposite actually.
Also, if I remember correctly we already have an increased overtax custom change.

Don't wanna force anything, but if you don't wanna make the player retention issue even more apparent, you might wanna take a step back on that change, just sayin :rolleyes:

Last edited:

View attachment 16600
View attachment 16599
Months of prep flushed down the toilet due to greed. I'm in the same boat =/

Back