What's new

ArcheRage 6.1: Global 6.1 Custom Update & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachesis

Shadow Reveal Main Banner.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

On October 27, 7 AM server time the server will restarted for the deployment of the ArcheRage 6.1 Global Update, "Shadows Revealed", including the custom changes.
The maintenance is expected to take 1-2 hours.

List of updates:
  • 6.1 Global Update with custom changes. To find the full patchnotes for the update, visit [LINK]​
  • Gifts for both Active and Returning players! For more details, visit [LINK]​
  • Mini-Event for our Returning players! For more details, visit [LINK]​
  • Hallowtide Festival update - the candy throwing arena now no longer allows spawning of vehicles, portals and mailboxes.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]​
  • Loyalty shop updated [LINK]​
  • Merit shop updated [LINK]​
  • Special Halloween Marketplace items have been added for the next 2 weeks! [LINK]​
  • New items have been permanently added to the Marketplace [LINK]​
Welcome to ArcheRage 6.1!

1635344892564.png

Hi, my snowball fight master title instantly expired, can I have it back please? Wasted that achievement reward because it counted old stuff...

Edit: the below achievement is bugged it seems

1635347114859.png

Last edited:
When i first logged in after this patch, a 'Transport Trunk' immediately dropped in my inventory! I was so excited! I'd been wanting something like that for my extra boats and cars, and there it was! For free!

There are some new things that i love about this update...
1. My free transport trunk (from the clipper achievement)!
2. A task jar on my beanstalk house!
3. An automatic owner's mark at the trade outlet!
4. I didn't like the new UI at first, but after getting used to it a bit i do kinda like it.
5. Some quests i was previously kinda stuck on were changed to something i can do on my own.

And then, i got the 'Stone Grail With Turret And Flowers' from the gift box! I have been so jealous of people who got these grails when all i ever got were those lame nice "chess pieces." And now i got the best grail! It's so pretty here in my garden!
GrailFlowers.jpg

Oh wait. I'm losing my garden, and all my other properties. Yay for all this cool stuff now that i'm being kicked out of the game. My properties and farming (potato farming, you know, actual farm-farming, not killing-mobs-for-hours-on-end "farming" that seems so popular here) and trade are my reason for being here. Now you're taking that away, taking my game away.

I just finished turning in what may be the last larders from my farms. All my experia patches are harvested too. I'll try to keep my animals fed and my trees trimmed, while i still have my land to keep them. Now all that's left is to wait and see if you will reverse this insane tax hike, if you will let me stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back