What's new

ArcheRage 6.5: Global 6.5 Custom Update, Mini-Event & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
0. Main banner 6.5.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

On June, 7th at 7 am server time server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 6.5 Global Update "Garden of the Gods & The Ipnysh Sanctuary" with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 3-4 hours.

List of Updates:
  • 6.5 Global Update with Custom changes. For the details follow the [LINK]
  • Gifts for our players [LINK]
  • Mini-Event "Gatekeeper's Whispers"start:
    • Event lasts for 7 days.
    • Stay in game for 2 hours and receive Gatekeeper's Bundle.
    • Gatekeeper's Bundle contains:
      • Sage Taffy x2
      • Tiny Treasure Taffy x2
      • Adventurer's Goblet of Honor x4
      • Gilda Star x10
      • Gatekeeper's Orb x1
  • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
  • Collector’s Mysterious Crate is updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]
Welcome to ArcheRage 6.5!

1654633968946.png

Hi @Sparkle - I believe you said you would not decrease the amount of dailies you could finish on a day, just the amount you could have in quest log. However, I already cannot accept more dailies to finish?

I did not even do the Whalesong event yet, or any of the honor quests inside the hero hall. Also no library instance (daily requires mats to upgrade gear). I'm also not finished with all the family quests.

No I did not spam blue salt requests from the community centers. I did however finish 2 weeklies - could there be a bug that these count as a shit ton of quests for the daily limit? Or did the amount we can finish get decreased after all?

How is everyone supposed to get their things done without worrying about whether or not they suddenly cannot do more quests??

I already made sure to abandon a ton of quests that I was saving up for later (like AvA in Heedmar), so it's not an issue that my log is full.

1654634224187.png

View attachment 17982

Hi @Sparkle - I believe you said you would not decrease the amount of dailies you could finish on a day, just the amount you could have in quest log. However, I already cannot accept more dailies to finish?

I did not even do the Whalesong event yet, or any of the honor quests inside the hero hall. Also no library instance (daily requires mats to upgrade gear). I'm also not finished with all the family quests.

No I did not spam blue salt requests from the community centers. I did however finish 2 weeklies - could there be a bug that these count as a shit ton of quests for the daily limit? Or did the amount we can finish get decreased after all?

How is everyone supposed to get their things done without worrying about whether or not they suddenly cannot do more quests??

I already made sure to abandon a ton of quests that I was saving up for later (like AvA in Heedmar), so it's not an issue that my log is full.

View attachment 17983
Part of that limit was given to the Weeklies as well. But we'll bring the old number for the total completed during the day back.

Thank you.

What about this? I know you specifically typed that the custom rates would not be changed (ss below), but multiple people asked about the regular nerf, to not have it added. And it got the nerf anyway.

The devs regret the amount of gold people make with packs so they figured the original nerf would temper it a little? Or is the aim to have people run more larders to have balanced trade outlets? What's the thought process behind it?

Too bad I missed the wording on this or I'd have responded when the thread was still open.

First you say you didn't announce commerce rates being decreased and what people didn't want added. In line with the original patch notes. But then you specify custom rates... It's a little confusing and disappointing.

1654670926247.png

I finished this quest yesterday, it appeared again today. I'm so used to picking it up every day I didn't realise at first it shouldn't have been there. The weekly quest I finished in WHM (Mutated Animals) did not reappear.

It may have been because the DS quest got adjusted during maintenance, I had it in my log since before that. Not sure if it's bugged in a sense that it will appear every day.

1654677427234.png

View attachment 17982

View attachment 17983

The quest bug that makes you abandon quests to accept new ones even when you're below the limit has existed for years. Lowering the max limit to 50 just made it so that more people will actually notice it. Here's a description of the bug on live:
quest bug.jpg

Thank you.

What about this? I know you specifically typed that the custom rates would not be changed (ss below), but multiple people asked about the regular nerf, to not have it added. And it got the nerf anyway.

The devs regret the amount of gold people make with packs so they figured the original nerf would temper it a little? Or is the aim to have people run more larders to have balanced trade outlets? What's the thought process behind it?

Too bad I missed the wording on this or I'd have responded when the thread was still open.

First you say you didn't announce commerce rates being decreased and what people didn't want added. In line with the original patch notes. But then you specify custom rates... It's a little confusing and disappointing.
Nerf was to the base cost of gilda packs only and that is a part of the original patch, so your comment about the devs makes no sense. We, however, don't plan to revert that change as profit for that type of packs was indeed too boosted.

I finished this quest yesterday, it appeared again today. I'm so used to picking it up every day I didn't realise at first it shouldn't have been there. The weekly quest I finished in WHM (Mutated Animals) did not reappear.

It may have been because the DS quest got adjusted during maintenance, I had it in my log since before that. Not sure if it's bugged in a sense that it will appear every day.
Weekly quests reset on Monday, so you are most likely right about the cause of it. If you finish it and then can pick it up again this week, please inform me.

Should Sage Taffy from Gatekeeper's Bundle stack?
This may be potential bug here. Right now they don't stack which is different behaviour from Tiny Treasure Taffy which stack.
Additionally when moving Sage Taffy to storage using RMB, only one can be moved and then there is no action on others, hinting that game tries to merge them during the move but can't and proceed to do nothing instead.
I won't hide that it have additional disastrous effect on free inventory space :p

Should Sage Taffy from Gatekeeper's Bundle stack?
This may be potential bug here. Right now they don't stack which is different behaviour from Tiny Treasure Taffy which stack.
Additionally when moving Sage Taffy to storage using RMB, only one can be moved and then there is no action on others, hinting that game tries to merge them during the move but can't and proceed to do nothing instead.
I won't hide that it have additional disastrous effect on free inventory space :p
We are aware about it. Will be fixed with the next server maintenance.

Nerf was to the base cost of gilda packs only and that is a part of the original patch, so your comment about the devs makes no sense. We, however, don't plan to revert that change as profit for that type of packs was indeed too boosted.

It wasn't a comment, it was thoughts posed as a question as to why it might have been done. As I said, wanted to know the thought process. Thank you for explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back