What's new

ArcheRage 7.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a stronger shield then upgrade your shield to higher tiers. Won't be buffing what is now low level gear to be stronger then what it awakens into
1666399041202.png

Its the use effect of the mistsong shield is what makes it so powerful. Thats why I think there should be a custom mistsong shield after the last tier to be on par with erenor to give old gear usefulness again

Can we add lucent serendipity stones for 3k credits to the marketplace? Is good for players and your.

Can we add lucent serendipity stones for 3k credits to the marketplace? Is good for players and your.
No. They will not be directly purchasable.

View attachment 19638

Its the use effect of the mistsong shield is what makes it so powerful. Thats why I think there should be a custom mistsong shield after the last tier to be on par with erenor to give old gear usefulness again
Again. If you want stronger gear. Then upgrade to the stronger gear

For the love of god remove hero nui's its the worst change archeage has ever had
I dont see in the first place a problem with the Hero Nuis, all sides gets this Effect.
Like the Hero Voting System let it run and make Feedback Round after a specific time.
Correction. Hero respawn system is not in this update.
Its part of Akash Invasion a long with additional nui placements.

With the introduction of Hiram conversion scrolls i think there is space to look at the idea of converting Erenor too.

The usual argument against Erenor conversion is the crafting cost of different pieces. If it were an easy conversion everybody would be crafting scepters and staves then converting to the more expensive metal weapons after. Obviously this cant be allowed, but its also super shitty for people stuck with 1Hs that cost a fortune to synthesise but are devalued by balance changes and evolving meta.

Since the actual cost of synthesis and exp for weapons is all the same, the solution is to make conversion scrolls cost enough that it simply isnt possible to game the system. Introduce erenor conversion scrolls that cost the same materials as the *target* weapon.

For example, you have a scepter (or staff) but its time for a change, you want to play melee and a greatsword is what you want to be swinging. The recipe would cost the same as it would to craft that base greatsword:

1666436930185.png

You hit your weapon with the scroll and it gives you a cloaked greatsword, just leaving the stats to be unfucked as the player desires.

Its expensive as hell, so not a decision to be made lightly. But effectively the player is paying for a whole new weapon and transferring its grade/stats/gems/temper etc. And the cost of conversion allows a 1H>2H conversion to take place without the player somehow profiting from cheaper initial crafting costs.

With the introduction of Hiram conversion scrolls i think there is space to look at the idea of converting Erenor too.

The usual argument against Erenor conversion is the crafting cost of different pieces. If it were an easy conversion everybody would be crafting scepters and staves then converting to the more expensive metal weapons after. Obviously this cant be allowed, but its also super shitty for people stuck with 1Hs that cost a fortune to synthesise but are devalued by balance changes and evolving meta.

Since the actual cost of synthesis and exp for weapons is all the same, the solution is to make conversion scrolls cost enough that it simply isnt possible to game the system. Introduce erenor conversion scrolls that cost the same materials as the *target* weapon.

For example, you have a scepter (or staff) but its time for a change, you want to play melee and a greatsword is what you want to be swinging. The recipe would cost the same as it would to craft that base greatsword:

View attachment 19645

You hit your weapon with the scroll and it gives you a cloaked greatsword, just leaving the stats to be unfucked as the player desires.

Its expensive as hell, so not a decision to be made lightly. But effectively the player is paying for a whole new weapon and transferring its grade/stats/gems/temper etc. And the cost of conversion allows a 1H>2H conversion to take place without the player somehow profiting from cheaper initial crafting costs.
We'll look at possibility for erenor scrolls.
But there won't be 1h -> 2h or 2h -> 1h scrolls if we do. Only 1h -> 1h and 2h -> 2h like all other conversion scrolls
The method you suggest cannot be done to preserve anything other than grade. It has to go through the awakening system to preserve attributes (Temper, Exp, Gems, ect)

As an additional note with conversion scrolls. They reset awakening % chance. So if you're trying to awaken and convert something if you've already attempted awakenings then continue till its awakened or that bonus % will reset to 0 after converting

Can you give a reason why 1h cant be converted to 2h? I knew before posting that if there was going to be a sticking point it would be there, but i'm curious as to the reason why since the synth cost is the same isnt it?

Conversion scroll was just the wrong term i guess. If it has to be awakening to keep stats etc then it is what it is.

if you can't remove hero nui atleast keep rebirth to anyone that uses it. that way hero get to select certain nuis for their raid, but players keep rebirth

Since were getting coastal packs now. Can we PLEASE get the normal larders we can craft now to work in auroria since both auroria and normal larders share the exact same crafting materials? This would reduce the amount of confusion when ppl make larders.

Attachments

• larders.png
    larders.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 51
if you can't remove hero nui atleast keep rebirth to anyone that uses it. that way hero get to select certain nuis for their raid, but players keep rebirth
Not in this patch

Since were getting coastal packs now. Can we PLEASE get the normal larders we can craft now to work in auroria since both auroria and normal larders share the exact same crafting materials? This would reduce the amount of confusion when ppl make larders.
They're 2 different items because of it having slightly different mechanics between the 2 of them. Thus can't be 1 item

Any chance you guys can equalize Castle fights a bit more?

Currently, east (haranya) are having a harder time gearing up compared to west (nuia) because of the lack of castle. West are already way better geared up and it created a very big difference when it comes to fights.

I suggest buffing up attacking side depending on how many Castles their nation currently owns.

Example: If East owns zero castles, +75% attack, +75% def - while attacking
If East owns 1 castle, +25% attack, +25% def - while attacking
If East owns 2 castles - no buffs - while attacking
If East owns 3 castles - no buffs - while attacking
If East owns 4 castles - no buffs - while attacking

These buffs would be an extra buff on top of whatever changes come with patch 7.0 and the sole aim of this buff is to help each nation get at least 1 castle every once in a while. From my understanding, you can go on siege every week. That means East would have a chance to win a castle and have it for a week, until west takes it back next week. This makes it so East has a castle for 2 weeks in a month and lets people upgrade a bit.

I'm not a veteran and my knowledge may be flawed so criticism is welcome.

Any chance you guys can equalize Castle fights a bit more?

Currently, east (haranya) are having a harder time gearing up compared to west (nuia) because of the lack of castle. West are already way better geared up and it created a very big difference when it comes to fights.

I suggest buffing up attacking side depending on how many Castles their nation currently owns.

Example: If East owns zero castles, +75% attack, +75% def - while attacking
If East owns 1 castle, +25% attack, +25% def - while attacking
If East owns 2 castles - no buffs - while attacking
If East owns 3 castles - no buffs - while attacking
If East owns 4 castles - no buffs - while attacking

These buffs would be an extra buff on top of whatever changes come with patch 7.0 and the sole aim of this buff is to help each nation get at least 1 castle every once in a while. From my understanding, you can go on siege every week. That means East would have a chance to win a castle and have it for a week, until west takes it back next week. This makes it so East has a castle for 2 weeks in a month and lets people upgrade a bit.

I'm not a veteran and my knowledge may be flawed so criticism is welcome.
If it would be the case yes, but it isnt. East has the most Geard Guys in one Guild. The attacking Faction alrdy got a 20% DMG Buff + 50% Siege DMG Buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back