What's new

ArcheRage 7.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1667584342732.png
1667584353742.png

Will this be an extra boost on top of the custom one we got the previous patch? If so, that will be really helpful for returning and new players. Please consider stacking the bonus.

Could we have a custom change to add Lucent Serendipity stones to the honor shop or marketplace?
No we won't be doing such a thing. Especially adding them to the marketplace for direct purchase. Not even regular are purchasable in the marketplace for direct. (Other than loyalty)
Asking for the same thing repeatedly when it was denied won't get it added.

That said we've thought of possibilities on adding more sources then just EHM rare drops

Can we Talk with 7.0 about Reducing the Cost to Upgrade Community Centers? Like a Cut from every Stage about 25%?
It was discussed so often in discord but not a real Statement if this will be a thing or not.

So with the Start for 7.0 we would like a Reduced Bond Requirement for the Community Centers to be upgraded from Rank to Rank. The Value 25% is only a suggested one but could help to improve the QOL Aspect in this Section.

Last edited:
Can we Talk with 7.0 about Reducing the Cost to Upgrade Community Centers? Like a Cut from every Stage about 25%?
It was discussed so often in discord but not a real Statement if this will be a thing or not.

So with the Start for 7.0 we would like a Reduced Bond Requirement for the Community Centers to be upgraded from Rank to Rank. The Value 25% is only a suggested one but could help to improve the QOL Aspect in this Section.
Reducing the bond requirement isn't going to increase the rate of ranked community centres.
The problem lies in there isn't incentive to do such a thing over using them to create trade packs or at the merchant for 2 examples.

We'll look at some options for this but may not be with 7.0 release

Reducing the bond requirement isn't going to increase the rate of ranked community centres.
The problem lies in there isn't incentive to do such a thing over using them to create trade packs or at the merchant for 2 examples.

We'll look at some options for this but may not be with 7.0 release
that works for me its only that someone looks after that point. Giving a Reward like building Castle Walls (500 Honor) or Gold for Example 10g etc would also help

I totally agree, is called speedboat and is not fast.
Also, caernord battle clipper have 4 cannons equipped, so crest trade pack storage should be able to be placed on since 1 pack can be added on a normal clipper and crest trade pack storage replace cannons

Maybe decrease the cd on rev the engine, now can only use it once every 3min, if cd is similar to say the clipper propellant it will feel more like a speedboat.

There were a few requests about Speedboat in this thread. Will not quote your posts, but this is the reply for you.
We'll consider adding the upgraded version for Speedboat.

can make a fresh start server? its hard star now with people with 20k gear with eternal erenor.
There is a huge gear score gap. Literally not even the top 100 r all 20k. There r like wat 2 maybe 3 people at 20k. The starter pack was already buffed. Sorry but that is a crazy idea right now. You want new patch and admins to prep a fresh start? Let's do one thing at a
yes, if I hate my hiram weapon I can feed, but if u hate your erenor u can sell it and make a thousands of gold so making a new erenor wont be tens of thousands, but just a little amount of gold.

Adding the erenor scroll the game becomes a sort of "pay to win" because who is strong remains strong and who is weak, because hiram, will always remain weak.
You do not understand. You said in earlier post if not selling. The thing is, if archers want to make a class change to let's say gunslinger, that is a lot of stat sticks suddenly available. You can't sell cause who gonna buy? Your in Hiram cause you can't afford erenor, much less eternal lvl 10 erenor. See where you didn't fomplety think it through?

This is probably a long shot but i have a cool idea. How about adding Blimps to the game that can hold say 5 trade packs . it could be as easy as copying the ingame ones and reducing there size for personal use .

Ways I've thought of balancing this is

1: only fly's with eco Fuel
2: higher you go the faster the Eco fuel burns
2A: Possible height restriction 150m ect..
3: only moves up to 16 m/s
4: Targetable with weapon used in diamond shores bunker or Red dragon
5: Crafting available only , can not buy from cash shop ! 200 mana storm crystals for the blueprint
6: crafting difficulty equal to making a Seaskimmer speedboat

Last edited:
Hi With new update 7.0 please is possible to fix the Noryette jewels...
let me explain better, up to mythic all good ... but to reach eternal you have to spend 10k per jewel to have only a very small increase in statistics ... for example +1 to the main stats, 0.1 skill damage, max healt 715 instead of 679, etc ... and only (+9 GS)...

"people say it's not much worth spending 30k (for 3 jew) gold plus lots of pots and labor to have such a low stat boost ... wonder if it is possible to pay less from mythic to eternal :)

Last edited:
You do not understand. You said in earlier post if not selling. The thing is, if archers want to make a class change to let's say gunslinger, that is a lot of stat sticks suddenly available. You can't sell cause who gonna buy? Your in Hiram cause you can't afford erenor, much less eternal lvl 10 erenor. See where you didn't fomplety think it through?
Who would buy them? All those who are low gs! With all the eternal grade hiram gear I can do 99% of things by myself without needing a party to do the garden or the dungeons, but I can go alone. So if hiram were sellable, people would definitely buy it.
Also this game is a pve game with a Small part of pvp so ppl dont need erenor to be able to play, so if erenor ppl want An erenor weapon conversion scroll (that is not in the original game Iike what I'm asking) I ask to make hiram gear tradeable to make it more fair.

We'll look at possibility for erenor scrolls.
But there won't be 1h -> 2h or 2h -> 1h scrolls if we do. Only 1h -> 1h and 2h -> 2h like all other conversion scrolls
The method you suggest cannot be done to preserve anything other than grade. It has to go through the awakening system to preserve attributes (Temper, Exp, Gems, ect)

As an additional note with conversion scrolls. They reset awakening % chance. So if you're trying to awaken and convert something if you've already attempted awakenings then continue till its awakened or that bonus % will reset to 0 after converting
Also possible to add downgrade/upgrade scrolls for erenor armor type? Ex, Plate to leather for downgrade, and cloth to leather for upgrade

Also possible to add downgrade/upgrade scrolls for erenor armor type? Ex, Plate to leather for downgrade, and cloth to leather for upgrade
That is the point of a conversion scroll.

Though its been rejected under the fact erenor is already tradeable so won't be made exchangeable

Please remove or severely reduce the cooldown for raiding castle packs during transport.

As it stands any opposing faction can steal/open up to 3 territory packs (rup to roufhly 300 pence if you're lucky with rng) before getting a debuff that disables the ability to continue for the rest of the transport event at each respective castle. Not even the castle mining events give thieves a CD for opening copper packs etc.

After a player opens 3 packs (which takes roughly 8 mins into the event to do) the incentive to participate vanishes and are left to twiddle fingers for the rest of the event and the transporting nation can just continue spamming packs with no real risk, PN castles atleast always had a risk factor to transporting without protection or whatever in order to get more profit.

I propose two options;

A: Remove or reduce the 2 hour timer to 5 mins so that opposing players have an incentive to engage in pvp for something worthwhile without being "punished" for doing it

B: Remove the timer and additionaly reduce the amount of lord's pence that each pack can drop to about 35 pence, this way time invested contesting can turn out equally in rewards.

Who would buy them? All those who are low gs! With all the eternal grade hiram gear I can do 99% of things by myself without needing a party to do the garden or the dungeons, but I can go alone. So if hiram were sellable, people would definitely buy it.
Also this game is a pve game with a Small part of pvp so ppl dont need erenor to be able to play, so if erenor ppl want An erenor weapon conversion scroll (that is not in the original game Iike what I'm asking) I ask to make hiram gear tradeable to make it more fair.
That answer is obvious. The rich potato's who r in partial erenor biding their time. It's simple economics plus a grain of hope. Don't buy stuff now so that the market gets saturated. Wait til prices drop and everyone desperate because no one buying. Then, you buy and save urself time and effort. It's not just a don't want. Everyone looking to b fancy l, pad their gs, and do for the least amount of money possible.
Same idea as refusing or limiting selling certain things to keep the value high. U truly think that there is something only 1-2 unbound kraken gliders around? U r wrong. But not selling keeps prices high. Only putting out one for sale every 7 months keeps prices high. Put that method but in reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back