What's new

ArcheRage 7.0 (development-release info + suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that skin costumes get a separate equip slot alongside the stat costume, can this restriction of "unable to equip" please be removed? Also because many costumes are later on required to be equipped to trigger their respective achievements. See the example below.
You will not have any issues with it.
Here is how it will look in 7.0:
image costume.png

Not sure if this has already been suggested before...

Can we match the number of saved skill bars to the number of saved skillsets that we have available? Currently we can save 6 skillsets, however, we can only have 3 skill bars saved.

Hey is there any chance you could remove the "rng aspect " from the Blue Salt Bond Merchant?
I'm pretty sure it's not only me who is tired of waiting days or even weeks for example for Ayanad Staves to be available at the BsB Merchant.

It's rly not necessary to have it there.... it takes a good amount of days to collect BsBs to get enough to get something anyway and it wouldnt be op if it was removed .

The Time it spawns is kinda late for some people especially if they work...so its even more annoying if Ayanad gets available only for something you dont need and you waited hours for it to pop just to see that you have to wait tomorrow again.

( For example it pops for me at midnight)

-> Solution : Keep the Time but make it possible to craft ANY Ayanad in that time frame.

Please... that change would be great and its nothing to big

Thank u very much :)

Attachments

• Bsb rng.png
    Bsb rng.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 89
-> Solution : Keep the Time but make it possible to craft ANY Ayanad in that time frame

This sounds nice (maybe too nice), but what about having specific days dedicated to specific Ayanad, one in each hero hall?

Example: 2h/cloth on Saturday, 1h/plate Sunday, etc.

This way there's still some limitation but people will know when they can craft, instead of wasting their time waiting.

Maybe decrease the cd on rev the engine, now can only use it once every 3min, if cd is similar to say the clipper propellant it will feel more like a speedboat.
Besides the cooldown the cruzing speed of the boat is 11.5 m/s this is not a speedboat by any means. when any upgraded sailboat can outrun it.

Besides the cooldown the cruzing speed of the boat is 11.5 m/s this is not a speedboat by any means. when any upgraded sailboat can outrun it.

if the cd is a lot lower that base speed wont matter as much because the boost will have your average speed higher most of the time

Some Question/Suggestion

Can we make WB's Quest like Kraken for Example avaliable from a NPC like for the DGS? Its like for People that needs it for the Dream Ring and actual a lot people making it, a Lottery. Am i in range that i get the Quest, am i on the right spawn etc. Woudlnt change much but Would make it less pain in the Ass.
As long i saw that the Compliacted Quest Pops come from Kraken, BD, Chary, Levi
Easy Pops are Glenn, Meina, Jola

if the cd is a lot lower that base speed wont matter as much because the boost will have your average speed higher most of the time
Actually the boost works differently on the speed boat, and only works when heavy winds are present. So it's not available 100% of the time like sail boat's .

Actually the boost works differently on the speed boat, and only works when heavy winds are present. So it's not available 100% of the time like sail boat's .

You confuse it with another boost. I mean the skill that consumes 1 fuel, afaik it's unrelated to winds.

You confuse it with another boost. I mean the skill that consumes 1 fuel, afaik it's unrelated to winds.
You are correct there is a boost that requires fuel, it lasts like 2 or 3 seconds, but this is not the boost i was referring to. I was talking about the free boost like every Sail Boat and Car has which does not cost eco fuel and has a 15 second cooldown not 1 minute.

You are correct there is a boost that requires fuel, it lasts like 2 or 3 seconds, but this is not the boost i was referring to. I was talking about the free boost like every Sail Boat and Car has which does not cost eco fuel and has a 15 second cooldown not 1 minute.

yes ok so we talk about 2 different things then because my point below still stands

apologies for confusion

@Staff How do you plan to implement vigor on the server ? On unchained you could buy with manastorm crystals however on this server they are not frequent enough. On F2P versoin of AA they were on the Cash shop only ..

Do you plan on making vigor available in different ways ? or only on the cash shop ?

Some suggestions :

Add vigor as daily login rewards,
Add vigor as reward for completing contracts,
Add vigor to Family and guild daily contracts,
Add vigor to other daily vocational tasks
1-1 conversion for vocation badges in vocation badge shop

Last edited:
Hi With new update 7.0 please is possible to fix the Noryette jewels...
let me explain better, up to mythic all good ... but to reach eternal you have to spend 10k per jewel to have only a very small increase in statistics ... for example +1 to the main stats, 0.1 skill damage, max healt 715 instead of 679, etc ... and only (+9 GS)...

"people say it's not much worth spending 30k (for 3 jew) gold plus lots of pots and labor to have such a low stat boost ... wonder if it is possible to pay less from mythic to eternal :)

Hey !

Is there any chance to add something to protect Items from salvaging ? ( item would be greyed out in " Evenstone mode" )
Ofc u have to confirm to salvage an item but sometimes "no brainers" happen by accident.

Would be nice to have.

Can you increase the amount of ridges/ridge shards we get from RD? I already know your answer is going to be "Oh, but we made it easier to kill!" And that's completely unrelated to the underlying problem. The problem is the supply of said Ridges. There are people crafting their Feathered Dragon Gliders (40 Ridges per), crafting weapons (8 Ridges to craft, 12 Ridges per awakening attempt) and making Dragon mounts (25 to grow and 25 to keep up each month).

Lets say you want to make a Feathered Dragon Glider. You can only get 1 to 4 shards per RD. If you get an average of 2 per RD, you get 8 each week. 40 Ridges = 2000 Shards. 2000 shards / 32 shards per month = 62.5 months. A little over 5 years to get enough ridges for the glider. Of course, that's assuming you don't buy any. But what if you buy? Only a couple hundred sell per week. View attachment 19764

Every player already has to do 3 months worth of RD just to get the basic glider to be able to upgrade. Please, stop neglecting this issue and save the answer of "We made it easier to kill" for yourselves. That is not related at all to the supply issue. Increase shard drops from 2-4 to 10-20. This is a private server, make more good changes to be better than AA and AAU. Don't cling on to the same features we've had for years.

And please decrease time to open infusions. "We get it in a later patch" is a lazy answer. Just do it, it's a QOL change for a reason.

Edit: Also add all the missing mounts and gliders to be able to be crafted by manastorms, such as the Marauder's glider which is needed for Sky emperor.
There's also a lot of other things that RD ridges are used for besides just the glider. It's always been a hot item that goes crazy and dries up at a certain point

Am I correct in assuming that nothing is going to be done with how we get the Vigor Resource used for the farmhand system ???????????????????

Because i would have much preferred delaying this patch until some very good suggestions other members have made could have been implemented.

When I write these post on here i feel like im writing to Gamgio, or Trion havnt gotten a single response on the 5 or 6 post's i have made.

Hey Sparkle only want to clarify

Red Dragon instance rewards increased. Increased twice the Red Dragon Spinal Ridge Shards player can receive from the Red Dragon Pouch.

So if you get before 1 Shard out, y get now 2 Shards out?

Answer was = New Bonus is 2-8

Last edited:
Suggest to change the mechanics/stats/hp of castle doors/gates so that there is no negative impact of adding gates to castles. This will prevent the need to run castles without doors.

Gates have lower health because they have a gate so you get out. They're supposed to be lower so they are a weakness and you have to consider where you put them.

As 7.0 custom notes are out and the update goes live in a couple days no more suggestions are being taken from this thread. Any further should be put into the suggestions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back