What's new

ArcheRage 7.0: Global 7.0 Custom Update, Mini-Event & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MAIN_BANNER_7.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

On November, 22nd at 7 am server time server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 7.0 Global Update "Chronicles, The Rise of Nehliya, Eternal Oath" with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 2-3 hours.​

List of Updates:
  • 7.0 Global Update with Custom changes. For the details follow the [LINK]
  • New Auroria housing will become available on November, 23rd at 10 am server time. 4 Auroria zones that will have new housing areas: Sungold, Exeloch, Whalesong and Aegis.​
  • Gifts for our players [LINK]
  • Mini-Event "The Rise of Nehliya "start [LINK]
  • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]
  • A number of items added to the Marketplace Permanently [LINK]
Welcome to ArcheRage 7.0!

This is probably not such a big deal but can you please change the key for getting on a mount as a passenger back to the H key rather than the F key? For example, when I try to interact with an NPC by pressing F and someone's mount is nearby, I end up climbing on the mount instead of talking to the NPC. I know someone will say, "just right click on the NPC", but sometimes when I try to do that I end up clicking on someone else standing near the NPC (like during reset raid where everyone is standing around the NPC with the quest). The F key is used for so many interactions already and making it interact with mounts just makes it cumbersome when I did not mean to climb onto a mount. Thank you. If you can not change it back to H, that is fine. We'll just deal with it.

This is probably not such a big deal but can you please change the key for getting on a mount as a passenger back to the H key rather than the F key? For example, when I try to interact with an NPC by pressing F and someone's mount is nearby, I end up climbing on the mount instead of talking to the NPC. I know someone will say, "just right click on the NPC", but sometimes when I try to do that I end up clicking on someone else standing near the NPC (like during reset raid where everyone is standing around the NPC with the quest). The F key is used for so many interactions already and making it interact with mounts just makes it cumbersome when I did not mean to climb onto a mount. Thank you. If you can not change it back to H, that is fine. We'll just deal with it.
You can change the binding yourself. Its an ingame keybind option
Key settings -> Game Keybinds -> use first interaction option for the generic binds
pet controls -> mount/dismount for a binding specific to boarding mounts

pet controls -> mount/dismount for a binding specific to boarding mounts

this is only for the mount skill bar I believe? It will not affect their request that relates to mounting on someone else's mount.. Below you can see the very annoying F keybind for mounts AND ally mounts, while the keybind you refer to is the shift G, and is separate to mount/dismount.

1669241624286.png

Prezados ArcheRagers!

Em novembro, 22às 7 da manhã, o servidor de horárioserá desligado para manutenção conectado coma Atualização Global 7.0 "Chronicles, The Rise of Nehliya, Eternal Oath" com lançamento de alterações personalizadas.
Tempo de manutenção aproximado –2-3 horas.​

Lista de atualizações:
  • 7.0 Atualização Globalcom alterações personalizadas. Para os detalhes siga o[LINK]
  • A nova habitação Auroriaestará disponível no dia23 de novembro, às 10h, horário do servidor. 4 zonas Auroria que terão novas áreas habitacionais: Sungold, Exeloch, Whalesong e Aegis.​
  • Presentes para osnossos jogadores[LINK]
  • Mini-Evento"A Ascensão de Nehliya "start[LINK]
  • O Weekly Marketplaceé atualizado[LINK]
  • Mudanças na loja de fidelidade[LINK]
  • Mudanças na loja demérito[LINK]
  • Vários itensadicionados ao Marketplace Permanentemente[LINK]Bem-vindo ao ArcheRage 7.0!

Prezados ArcheRagers!

Em novembro, 22às 7 da manhã, o servidor de horárioserá desligado para manutenção conectado coma Atualização Global 7.0 "Chronicles, The Rise of Nehliya, Eternal Oath" com lançamento de alterações personalizadas.
Tempo de manutenção aproximado –2-3 horas.​

Lista de atualizações:
  • 7.0 Atualização Globalcom alterações personalizadas. Para os detalhes siga o[LINK]
  • A nova habitação Auroriaestará disponível no dia23 de novembro, às 10h, horário do servidor. 4 zonas Auroria que terão novas áreas habitacionais: Sungold, Exeloch, Whalesong e Aegis.​
  • Presentes para osnossos jogadores[LINK]
  • Mini-Evento"A Ascensão de Nehliya "start[LINK]
  • O Weekly Marketplaceé atualizado[LINK]
  • Mudanças na loja de fidelidade[LINK]
  • Mudanças na loja demérito[LINK]
  • Vários itensadicionados ao Marketplace Permanentemente[LINK]
Bem-vindo ao ArcheRage 7.0!
Parabéns

>
  • Costumes can no longer be placed in the 'Change' tab on the Item Fusion UI.

But why? I wanted mecha coveralls ON my merchant's costume so that I don't accidentally go into battle with that costume on. Now, for an easy swap(right click in inventory), I have to have a whole other costume.

Also, no trading them now?

Last edited:
>
  • Costumes can no longer be placed in the 'Change' tab on the Item Fusion UI.

But why? I wanted mecha coveralls ON my merchant's costume so that I don't accidentally go into battle with that costume on. Now, for an easy swap(right click in inventory), I have to have a whole other costume.

Also, no trading them now?
No imaging and thus no trading correct.

How can I purchase 8 * 8 worktable drawings after updating?
View attachment 20073
Removed from mirage so you cannot.
Will be returned

• Love
Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back