What's new

ArcheRage 7.5: Global 7.5 Custom Update, Mini-Events & Gifts for Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
0. Main banner 7.5.png

Dear ArcheRagers!

On May, 16th at 7 am server time server will be turned off for maintenance connected with 7.5 Global Update "Akasch Invasion" with custom changes release.
Approx maintenance time – 1 hour.

List of Updates:
  • 7.5 Global Update with Custom changes. For the details follow the [LINK]
  • Gifts for our players [LINK]
  • Mini-Events "ArcheRage Idols" & "Monsters Hunting"start [LINK]
  • Mini-Event "Hiram Farmer and the Beanstalk" start [LINK]
  • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
  • A number of items added to the Marketplace Permanently [LINK]
Welcome to ArcheRage 7.5!

Hello,

Various costumes are not triggering the achievements:

Dairy Farmer Costume
Summer Racer's Swimear
Sea Krait Swimsuit

Hello,

Various costumes are not triggering the achievements:

Dairy Farmer Costume
Summer Racer's Swimear
Sea Krait Swimsuit
Where do you have them? Did you try to move them to your warehouse, then back and equip?

Where do you have them? Did you try to move them to your warehouse, then back and equip?

All my costumes were in same chest, took them out, and then equipped. Those 3 didn't work. Tried asking if others have same issue but got no response x)

All my costumes were in same chest, took them out, and then equipped. Those 3 didn't work. Tried asking if others have same issue but got no response x)
Don't see you moving Summer Racer's Swimwear. Are you sure you tried it? Try again. That costume achievement should be working.

Don't see you moving Summer Racer's Swimwear. Are you sure you tried it? Try again. That costume achievement should be working.

Yes I tried it again even after I restarted game for the small patch update...

also, pls fix dungeons so we can solo enter again. people depend on this for archeum farming. "can be started with minimum of 1", how?

1684260630212.png

Yes I tried it again even after I restarted game for the small patch update...

also, pls fix dungeons so we can solo enter again. people depend on this for archeum farming. "can be started with minimum of 1", how?

View attachment 21653
I don't see you even trying to move that costume. Can see you keep doing it with Sea Krait but not with Summer Racer's. Make sure to do it with Summer Racer's. Also after it leave Summer Racer's in your inventory.

Greater Dungeons currently not working not only for solo but for parties as well.

Today, I received the Akash Invasion mission at 16:30, but the mission was not completed because I did not win at 16:30. After the victory at 21:30, the mission was not completed. What is the reason for this?
IGN:Cy

Last edited:
Today, I received the Akash Invasion mission at 16:30, but the mission was not completed because I did not win at 16:30. After the victory at 21:30, the mission was not completed. What is the reason for this?
IGN:Cy
When you accept the quest from NPC, he tells you:
"Bring your best equipment and help your fellow warriors fight the Akasch. Only people with 10,000+ Equipment Points can claim the quest rewards."
That info is also available in quest text.

Your GS is 9.2k

Reactions: Liz
When you accept the quest from NPC, he tells you:
"Bring your best equipment and help your fellow warriors fight the Akasch. Only people with 10,000+ Equipment Points can claim the quest rewards."
That info is also available in quest text.

Your GS is 9.2k
Sorry,I didn't see it,thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back