What's new

ArcheRage Database

I think the KR site official have a BSB board, we can have too? I reinforce the idea of having the craft folio, the archeage codex almost has that, but you can't save the item values, you do the calculations and if you close the tab, you lose everything.

It would be also nice to have a " Music Disc Site " in ur Database where u can just click a play button and check the different music titles from the different Discs.
Would be a comfy way to check the Discs before u buy them. Would be way better than tabbing out all the time to check the titles on yt one by one.

(nothing to important but would be nice to have)

Could we get a Blue Salt Bond Tab? Atm many People making the Sheets for the BSB Quests dailys :) so would be cool if it would be auto generated at some point because that would be some nice feature people would for sure use

Any chance we could get some sort of UI for housing for sale. Basically an AH for houses. Yes I know the community boards have that, but one place to see all land for sale would be really nice.

Hey AR-Team!

it would be also interesting to have some Site with all the Mobs, their default respawn time and what they drop. Maybe some kind of Bestiary for ArcheRage Mobs :)
Ty!

Hey AR-Team!

it would be also interesting to have some Site with all the Mobs, their default respawn time and what they drop. Maybe some kind of Bestiary for ArcheRage Mobs :)
Ty!
Mobs have 2 minute respawns, Special mobs have 30 minute respawns.
Some areas have special mechanics that force spawns.

Such information would only cause confusion due to multiple mechanics affecting things, its not just fixed spawn time.
And bosses have a spawn time range. Which is not information we'll be providing

Mobs have 2 minute respawns, Special mobs have 30 minute respawns.
Some areas have special mechanics that force spawns.

Such information would only cause confusion due to multiple mechanics affecting things, its not just fixed spawn time.
I aint asking for a live timer of mob spawn
Just a general information what time it spawns in general. If i was a new player and i look for example for Harrod i would love to know that he spawns every " insert hours"after beeing killed in GENERAL . Without the ArcheAge Database Site i would never knew how he spawns and that counts for other mobs too

I aint asking for a live timer of mob spawn
Just a general information what time it spawns in general. If i was a new player and i look for example for Harrod i would love to know that he spawns every " insert hours"after beeing killed in GENERAL . Without the ArcheAge Database Site i would never knew how he spawns and that counts for other mobs too
As I said.

Hey hey,

wanted to ask what u guys think of adding a " Auction House History Site " to ur Database.

What I mean? :
At the Moment some players check for prices on the Auction House to compare prices or find out what the Item gets sold for.
The Problem is that some Items are way more rare than others and are sold maybe 1-2 monthly? With the Auction History Site
it would be possible to see further into the past like maybe " last sold 1-3 Months ago ".

Like that Players could compare prices and list the Item for a realistic price.

( I have no clue if this would even work so I just try to put that Idea to u)

Thanks in advance!

Back