What's new

ArcheRage Hype! Do you Potato? Do you PvP? Unhappy with AAU? We want you!

Thriem

We all know the server population is low but the few of us that remain create fun when we can with real life, work, or school permitting . Although we have a small player base it is active during peak times for NA/EU. I believe we can build on this and grow our community.

My plan is to make a video that includes several different activities during peak times for NA/EU.

The goal is to attract players that are unhappy with live but really enjoy Archeage. Lets give them a new home here. I willl ofc list all the server benefits/boosts but what will make the biggest impact is "we the players" convincing others to come play with us.

When i make this video i ask you to share it with friends and encourage them to come play with us!

This will be a community video so if there is something that you think should be included in the video post it on this thread. If there is a clip you would like me to add to the video DM it to me in discord Threeve#0110. If you want me to record something with friends or your guild that you would like to see in the video message me on discord with where and when you want me to show up. After 3/17/21 i will be off work for 4-6 weeks due to a shoulder injury so i will have plenty of time to schedule for NA/EU players that would like to add something to the video.

The deadline for suggestions and video clips will March 26th 2021 at 4:20p EST

I have really enjoyed my time here and want to see our population grow. The problem with low pop is that most players dont want to go to a "dead game" so the problem compounds itself by new players not joining or old players returning. This sucks for those of us wanting to play with more people and enjoy playing AR.

So lets show people how fun this small community can be and all the personality's that come with it! Lets get it

** Not a self promotion ** If you currently have friends interested in playing here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr4AuzRcOTZoyqh6PlQFK3g/featured This is a link to my YouTube and has over 90+ videos that are just Archeage private server. 36 video's are from the past 2 months. It will give them a feel of what peak times could be like and if this server is for them.

Last edited:
I'm sure we can find some credits for your effort in making an advertisement video.

I'm sure we can find some credits for your effort in making an advertisement video.
although i do appreciate the offer i will do this for free. I mean to be fair i was going to do it for free anyhow ;) Thank you very much for the offer! Now i need to get this hype train moving. I plan on using Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Discord, and taking big billboard to spin on the street corner! Ok the last one was sarcasm...maybe ;)

Back