What's new

ArcheRage Major Update: 3.0b + custom changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team here has always been open to making changes as the game we have here has several different variations to the Trion version.

Ok, would it be possible to have the glider/vehicle turning recoded to also bind to "Move Left/Right" so that people who don't use "Turn Left/Right" normally aren't forced to use the arrow keys? This has annoyed the hell out of me since AA's beta.

No that was a reward pack only for those who were here prior. The same would be the case if a veteran pack existed. The rewards would either be temporary or mostly cosmetic, like a title.
It's not a reward if everyone can get it, that's an achievement[/QUO

Asking for another reward pack for those that were here 1st will simply lead to even more players leaving. Plenty of us that joined a little later have supported the game just as much, so as far as I am concerned if the only players getting any further rewards were those here at launch then I and plenty of others would simply quit.

Sparkle has hinted of a reward bonus, I just hope it is not restricted to a select few who were lucky enough to find this private server early!

Asking for another reward pack for those that were here 1st will simply lead to even more players leaving. Plenty of us that joined a little later have supported the game just as much, so as far as I am concerned if the only players getting any further rewards were those here at launch then I and plenty of others would simply quit.

Sparkle has hinted of a reward bonus, I just hope it is not restricted to a select few who were lucky enough to find this private server early!

Please read my above post again. It said the following "players that keep staying with us". Nothing about 1st or 2nd joined players. You said you "joined a little later", that means you keep staying, right? So, I don't understand your dissatisfied post.
In any case, there is nothing to discuss here as for now as, to start with, there hasn't been provided any information to discuss regarding this matter.

I also didn't say if that case happened that it would only be for the first players on the server. I said that it would be the same as the 3.0 pack where it would be limited availability.

Business trips take a lot of time from me recently, but update looks interesting. Will do my best not to miss.

Hello,

Will accounts be reset for this update? Me and some Friends were thinking about coming to AR but would be disappointed if we joined and grinded and then our accounts were reset.

Hello,

Will accounts be reset for this update? Me and some Friends were thinking about coming to AR but would be disappointed if we joined and grinded and then our accounts were reset.

No, accounts will not be reset. You can start playing now and progress will be saved.

- "Catlike Reflexes" - Negates fall damage.
and in a lesser note
- reducing the cast time and cooldown on their Recall ability -30%.

Sorry to be the negative voice, but it's clear as the sky that those racials are way better than the other ones, what kind of reasoning can equate those with:
- "Warrior Architects" - Reduces construction time for houses and castles -30%.
- "Brute Strength" - Increases Move Speed +10% while carrying trade packs.

You can already cancel fall damage with skills or by opening a glider.
Recall time already has a reduction to it via guild buff at a level.
They're not that great of buff.
Nuians get %bonus to stats upon death that last double the time again.
Elfs increased swim speed permanently.
The racial traits for haranyan or not special or grant an advantage

Hello,

This is not Trino mate, in here when an update says 30m you can actually log at minute 31 just fine and with major updates(I'm here since 2.9) go smooth as butter as well, at the very least 2.9 to 3.0 was and nothing was broken/lost/bugged.

Of course the staff here actually listen to us(as much as possible, since some changes can't be done) so after updates usually based on feedback you get fixes and customization where possible/needed(for 3.0 almost all the cancer features from official were adjusted/removed in the next 2 weeks, for example).

Notice we have some trolls here that will probably come and complain staff never do changes(which you can confirm in game is blatantly false) because they are butthurt because the staff didn't implement some of their heavily game balance breaking suggestions or rejected them for now because will require very heavy modification of the client/server to implement properly(and they expect this should be done in 1 week because coders magic skills), also I suspect some Trino staff come troll from time to time, so the best way is to test by yourself in game

This is not Trino mate, in here when an update says 30m you can actually log at minute 31 just fine and with major updates(I'm here since 2.9) go smooth as butter as well, at the very least 2.9 to 3.0 was and nothing was broken/lost/bugged.

Of course the staff here actually listen to us(as much as possible, since some changes can't be done) so after updates usually based on feedback you get fixes and customization where possible/needed(for 3.0 almost all the cancer features from official were adjusted/removed in the next 2 weeks, for example).

Notice we have some trolls here that will probably come and complain staff never do changes(which you can confirm in game is blatantly false) because they are butthurt because the staff didn't implement some of their heavily game balance breaking suggestions or rejected them for now because will require very heavy modification of the client/server to implement properly(and they expect this should be done in 1 week because coders magic skills), also I suspect some Trino staff come troll from time to time, so the best way is to test by yourself in game

Interesting how Trino is laying people off and losing money, Karma. It's time for that company to fall and it's bad actors to leave the industry.

would be nice if the golems spawn timers depended on numbers attending halcy rather than numbers taking quest, Harani faction dont take quest often out number nuia and get 3 golems to our 1. Bit of an exploit tbh.

It's not possible to count the number of players participating if not through the accepted quest. Players still need to mark somewhere that they are going to attend.

It's not possible to count the number of players participating if not through the accepted quest. Players still need to mark somewhere that they are going to attend.
currently when world gate to halcy spawns you can jump through without taking quest, but once there you auto join raid. The Golems spawen time is related to how many in the raid, kind of to even odd numbers up. But Haranya alliance do not take quest but still get a lot more honor because they always have 3x golems fighting with them. They give up the medals for a ton of honour in other words!

currently when world gate to halcy spawns you can jump through without taking quest, but once there you auto join raid. The Golems spawen time is related to how many in the raid, kind of to even odd numbers up. But Haranya alliance do not take quest but still get a lot more honor because they always have 3x golems fighting with them. They give up the medals for a ton of honour in other words!

Will take a look if something can be done about this.

Live servers are soon coming out with a limit to the number of players per faction, and removing golems. If you can add in a limit that is 10 higher than the lowest faction, OR create a siege area during halcy war that prevents you from porting into halcyona, or running into halcyona unless you take the quest. (test that heavily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back