What's new

ArcheRage Major Update: 3.0b + custom changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an account on AA and played there since before launch, but quit over a year ago. I have many things there, so is this a way to have all that stuff transferred here, or just characters? I have been here on this account a few weeks.

I have an account on AA and played there since before launch, but quit over a year ago. I have many things there, so is this a way to have all that stuff transferred here, or just characters? I have been here on this account a few weeks.

We have no way to transfer accounts or characters from official servers as they are not connected with our server. If player decides to transfer from official server he'll need to create account on our server, level his character on our server to lvl 55 and fulfill the conditions for transferring players. For that, new transferring player will receive a reward.

how it works here, is that they reward you with Gear (T2 armor / T4 weapons ) and it will be mostly celestial, plus a few goodies for joining the server.

FAQ:

1) NO they will not transfer gliders, mounts, armor, gold, etc from LIVE even if you have 500,000 gold, they will be unable to transfer that.

2) NO you do not transfer credits, currencys (I.E Loyalty)

3) YES its worth doing the transfer, because you still get a nice little goodie bag.

Last edited:
We'll have it available tomorrow. As soon as available, we'll inform players.

Question on the castle sieges: Is it top 20 guild rank based on guild level, gearscore, member count or is it a new ranking system based just on gearscore?

Torrent file is available for download. Otherwise, just download new update through launcher.

Post was removed by Administration as wrong place was chosen to request reward for new transferring player.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Sjinderson, publicación: 50834, miembro: 3589"] Debe publicar en moderadores de contacto al respecto. No aquí [/ QUOTE]
link pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back