What's new

ArcheRage Shadow Card Giveaway!

Epic

Hey guys! I use to stream ArcheAge, recently started up again. Feel free to check out my Twitch Channel and by doing so, maybe win some credits! (If I get banned on Twitch, ill be streaming on YouTube "Link in Signature")

Enter for a chance to win a $10 ShadowCard code to use towards ArcheRage credits
QkTVeQ3.png

Enter Here
There will be 1 winner at the end of the giveaway, anyone can freely enter. Good luck!
Rules:
  • Enter using your FORUM name on gleam.io!
  • Like this post!
  • Comment on this post!

Feel free to check out my channel in your free time for time to ask any questions, exciting PvP and even in-game giveaways!

Take care, Epic :D

**ALERT**

This thread will be updated after every giveaway aswell as the gleam.

Come back here every week for a change to win! The giveaways will be drawn every Friday!

Last edited:
**ALERT**

This thread will be updated after every giveaway aswell as the gleam.

Come back here every week for a change to win. The giveaways will be drawn every Friday! Good luck boys.

Last edited:
how do u even stream it on twitch if i tried id get banned real quick

Streaming there till I get banned. Haven't yet, however I have my YouTube setup so I can just switch over. Hopefully the luck doesn't run short

Congrats @Peep

I was forgiving this giveaway, however, the majority of the Entries didn't follow the rules! I will DM you on the forums shortly, please shoot me a message @Peep

uUwTdkJ.png

Feel free to enter for next weeks!

Last edited:
Back