What's new

ArcheRage Shadow Card Giveaway!

3 hours left guys! I will DM the code to the forum name provided in the giveaway application! Goodluck!

Donezo weeb boiz, lets do this

sD4MrC4.jpg

Last edited:
30 mins left! Will pull the winner in a few hours when I wake up and will restart the giveaway for next week !

Cheers, Epic

Reactions: kit
Free stuff /^^/, Good luck everyone!

Congrats man you won @Voez ! :D Your shadow card will be DM'd to you on the forums, if you could, please provide proof of your winning for legitimacy reasons. I would really appreciate it!

rMndvYG.png

8eQAEot.png

PS. Its unfortunate to see how many people didn't complete all the following rules, make sure to read the entire forum post to get a chance at winning! Feel free to enter again for next week, (Read all the rules)

Cheers guys, Epic

Original post updated, feel free to enter again, good luck next Friday everyone! :D

Oh man, I was so surprised because I was like one of the last entries (and usually I never win) but I ended up winning, I applied the code and my credits were accredited.

Thank you very much, looking forward for the next giveaway! @Epic

And... yeah I was with only 10 credits before this, feels good man.

Attachments

• Thank_you.png
    Thank_you.png
    566 KB · Views: 304
Oh man, I was so surprised because I was like one of the last entries (and usually I never win) but I ended up winning, I applied the code and my credits were accredited.

Congratulations

Awesome man :) Thank you <3

Feel free to to enter again, only 3 days left. Gonna be an easy win for the 5 people that are entered. Read the rules and get some free credits!

Back