What's new

Archerage tyvm

Thriem

I am so excited about being apart of this community! It has been a month and a few weeks and the Archrage team has been some of the best most helpful i have had delt with in any mmo. Including all the big name AAA they have been on par w/ response time and customer care with the likes of Blizzard! I am genuinely impressed! This is the way the game was meant to be and when the live version failed me had no other option. I played live for 2 years up till i quit last month due to my 10k sorrow song getting hacked and Trino was meh about the whole thing. I had swiped tbh and spent a fair amount on live, i expected better service or average service even. I was on Vengence with player Nation (Barcode) Tatia was my guild leader and a great one at that. Myself and guildies wrote ticket after ticket, tweeted, forums ect... and the 1st responses were auto responses even though latter they denied this fact. First e-mails were asking me to check my isp/connection even though the ticket was about logging in/possible hack. There solution after several tickets was for me to prove who i was by character creation date, purchase code , and my I.P. address. well since i had moved and changed ISP i found it difficult to find my old ISP. Even though my card was connected to the account and all other info was correct w/out the IP address of where the character was made they wouldn't recover it and to this day that is where it stands. I had a bad exp but if it wasn't for that i wouldn't have searched to find this server. I would still be playing on a dying game. I know it isn't perfect but the p2w here is balanced with the benifits for f2p players, land is scarce but i like that! It gives land value and when i got my first 16x16 it meant something. The player base is healthy and the community helpful with the occasional trolling. Thank you archerage team for making "AA great again"! To all new to this server from live if you give it time you will see how much better it is here and to all new players give yourself time to learn/grow and the game is very rewarding if you want an mmo/sandbox/pvp fix, good luck to all of you out there and happy hunting!

Last edited:
When i say the team is helpful and engaged, often you will see game moderators i.e. Sjinderson talking in faction chat having a good time, answering questions , or debunking rumors. Seriously when do you ever see that kind of activity in an mmo from a GM? It isnt just for special events they do it often and with such a small team the way they work is amazing!This is what i believe makes this game head/shoulders above the rest!

Last edited:
Back