What's new

Are ShadowCard Purchases working?

Splodge

I made a ShadowCard purchase and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It has been about 40 minutes. Just thought I'd bring this up before the purchase gets canceled.

With less than 20 minutes left. It looks like this transaction is going to fail. How can I get it resolved? This was a $100 purchase.

There's multiple threads and there was stuff about something not working any longer.. Maybe that's the method you're trying idk, maybe you can read up on stuff:

That is talking about a message that appears about a donation solution that has been around for a very long time. Shadowcard is still a good working system. I made a purchase about two days ago and that worked. I know my girlfriend has had an occasional issue with the transaction not completing but support has always taken care of it.

one of the threads is quite recent, and I just wanted to make sure that what is talked about in the other 2 threads about the method that doesnt work anymore wasnt the same as the one you are trying.

guess best you can do is get support from wherever you got your card from instead, don’t think people around here can help you much with refunding x)

I had a similar issue on new years days where the payment was sent 5 minutes after the card expired. I have a support ticket in for that transaction but for the hell of it I tried it again just now and restarted my computer straight after. Card was available in 10 minutes. Try a quick restart, wait and see if that helps.

My Shadowcard transaction shows cancelled so nothing can happen until support gets this resolved.

Such issue can happen if transaction processing took more than 2 hours or amount sent was less than required. In such a case transaction may be stuck in the middle and auto-cancelled.​
We forwarded the request to Shadowcards regarding your issue and I'll get back to you regarding it in the private thread you have started.​

For anyone that is reading this... the Shadowcard system does work. While I am still waiting to get my previous purchase credited to my account, my most recent purchase (minutes ago) worked. It is usually very reliable. I have made a large number of purchases and only had one problem with the payment not posting. I know it will get resolved. I have faith in the staff here and the system.

Thank you for your patience. We received the confirmation from Shadowcard earlier today that several transactions made a few days ago during a short period of time were affected by the temporary system glitch. According to them all such transactions are now processed, so customers that experienced it should see their cards in Active status now and can now go ahead and use them.​
In case of any issues related to the Shadowcards transactions, feel free to contact me and we'll send an additional request to them from our side to speed up the process for you.​

Back