What's new

Are there any new houses or buildings to own? I last played Archeage Unchained

archiebaker

Hi, I love housing and the archeage system for it

Wondering if there any new unique housing in Archerage or any that came after 2020 that have been added I may not know about, thanks!

There's custom housing they implemented a while ago, yes! Check out this post in the marketplace update thread for land housing, and there was a post here about a new aqua farm plot. Both types were in RNG boxes only.

Edit: I just remembered there were these two plots from the Marathon event rewards as well:
1677747337273.png

Side note: none of the custom housing is tax exempt, but for the tents you can buy a custom memory hearth for 50 gilda.

~

In regard to "regular" housing, beanstalk was the most recent addition iirc, those are permanently in the marketplace, also RNG "box", but you gotta plant, grow, and pick em up:

1677746725448.png

Last edited:
Ah okay thankyou! Is it possible to get beanstalk via only playing or do we have to pay real currency for it

The Magic Bean is random loot when you harvest it?
Thanks!

You can buy credits in the marketplace for some gold, lowest price I've seen lately is 2500g per 1k credits. And yes, as I wrote before, it works same as an RNG "box" but with different mechanics.

Ah okay thankyou!

I've tried to find land for my 16x16 farm but can't seem to find any at all on West, do you have any tips? Or any tips how to make money to buy land

Ah okay thankyou!

I've tried to find land for my 16x16 farm but can't seem to find any at all on West, do you have any tips? Or any tips how to make money to buy land
Making farms instanced (by character) and then limiting to two houses (by account) would go a long way to solving the problem that new players seem to have finding land.

Last edited:
Ah okay thankyou!

Apologies for the later reply, was away from home for a while.

You might have to scout for plots that are about to demo, it will show in red text that they missed tax payment, followed by date + time of demolition, shows in your local time.

If you can manage an 8x8 with a silo (upgraded from private workbenches), I heard farmhands can be added to those. Might help you out with some farming. Putting down a garden also could help you get started.

If you want to make gold, best way is to use labor smartly, for example farming mats that are popular on AH, think of wheat, corn, or other crafting materials such as ores and ingots, or logs and lumber. Most things can be found in the wild if you know where to look.

Making farms instanced (by character) and then limiting to two houses (by account) would go a long way to solving the problem that new players seem to have finding land.

Removing people's existing lands probably won't be done considering all the storage players have on those. They'd have no room to keep their things.

Back