What's new

Attack able during Peace Period MM

konzul

I recorded a video where shows a bug which allows enemy to attack but you couldn't attack them until they hit you, here Macrosmite and Ravespine were attacking different Nuia players, even after reviving they could attack same players again, in peace period shouldn't be able to attack anyone at all, so the evidence is in the video below, let your comments about it because my report answer was: "According to the provided video we can see you're not at the peace zone that's why you can attack and participate in the battle. " Have a nice day.

It's a normal thing.. if you are in combat during when the timer switches from war to peace, you don't lose combat. Just stand inside the nui zone of the towers and you're fine.

All the DPS who I was able to tag had me in combat prior to Mistmarrow swapping to war, if you are res'd rather than respawning at a Nui you are still technically in combat and are able to be killed again.
Healers when they heal DPS are then put in combat with me the same way healers gain aggro in PvE and therefore able to be attacked.
You can simply stand in the safe zone area by the towers and you'll be safe.

I recorded a video where shows a bug which allows enemy to attack but you couldn't attack them until they hit you, here Macrosmite and Ravespine were attacking different Nuia players, even after reviving they could attack same players again, in peace period shouldn't be able to attack anyone at all, so the evidence is in the video below, let your comments about it because my report answer was: "According to the provided video we can see you're not at the peace zone that's why you can attack and participate in the battle. " Have a nice day.

There is no bug.
Peace doesn't technically prevent combat. It prevents players from entering combat with each other.
By that anyone already in combat when a zone becomes peace will stay in combat until it they leave combat

Macro'ing peace zones smh, can't play fair @Drothroco
Macro macro everything you do is macro ?
I really don't know why people still say @Drothroco macro's unless they are just haters or trolling. I have watched several of your posted PvP video's and it is VERY clear that you don't macro but use your key binds very well combined with top level reaction time. Kezz, Virty, and Rollz also combo/use skills/react with that kind of speed so I guess they macro too? They 100% don't but some people need an excuse or just wanna hate. As Kat Williams once said, "Let me have all your haters!" They can't say your a 10k/11k being a bully so a macro insult was the only option they had to dismiss the actual skill of the player. Did you name change to Macrosmite? LMOA that is fukin great!

Last edited:
LOL it's been a while since its like that and yes sjind already explained it, also its not just east/ pn who doing that if u go to east gate west also do simillar thing to us LMAO

Back