What's new

Auroria land claim lol

Kenseii

a lag fest of fuckery and as soon as it was claimed every single possible spot to place land was taken. Good show :D Saw speed hackers, someone using a levitation hack that just glided across the sky looking down on us, obvious land grabbing hacks or bots or whatever, but as I said.. good show.

WTf No announcement on the front page or forums that I can see. Last I heard it was postponed until the cheating got handled better. Now I get on from Holiday break and find it opened. this is some bullchit.

All land went in less than 2 mins... as laggy as it was how can any legit player have actually claimed without the hacks?

I want to know how one guy claimed 4 lands all next to eachother in that lag.....

If you think some unfair thing / hack took place, please report it in Reports & Ban Appeals section with the character name, screenshoot and other details and it will be carefully checked.

Guys!

If you were banned it doesn't mean you were detected cheating right at that moment. An hour, a few hours, day could pass. Our system needs some time to gather data and provide resolution. Please with further questions, post a thread in Reports & Ban Appeals section. No further replies here.

All!

NO ROLLBACK!

Agree 100%. It is what it is and was still miles ahead of Trions first opening of Auroria. Heck, even when Trion rolled it back and did it again all the land was gone in seconds to hackers. We literally stood and watched entire housing zones spawn full of houses simultaneously without another single player in sight.

Back