What's new

Auroria land claim lol

Land went fast yea, but if you were smart and found a spot with less people camping it you had a good chance at land. I was gone most of the night, sat down and saw calmlands start to be channeled, found a slightly quieter spot and was able to get down 2 16x's touching each other (which are going to guildies, i won't use to their full potential).
We all knew the land claim was going to be crazy, and that the factions would be fighting themselves as much, if not more, than each other. But i have to say this, there were more people online yesterday than i thought i would EVER see on this server, the fighting was intense, the castles suspenseful. It was actually an amazing experience.

The only problem with auroria land is the logs/water respawn time atm.

Braziers and Trees have halved grow time, but logs and water do not. This means you can rotate braziers faster than logs spawn, and that makes it very hard on people having land.

This is part of what caused the economy crash of RU

You are right! Nerf back this trees/braziers to original times! Problem solved. :)
I think this areas can't supply all farms of the area in normal times. This is not new. It will generate harder competition. Or hackers will grab many resources without any PvP risk.

Slaymate definitely wasn't hacking. The guy is too damn poor all the time, and his gear isn't good enough to be hacking in any way.

You are right! Nerf back this trees/braziers to original times! Problem solved. :)
I think this areas can't supply all farms of the area in normal times. This is not new. It will generate harder competition. Or hackers will grab many resources without any PvP risk.

People were pvping over the auroria water and the fire logs all night yesterday, this morning aswell. Get out of ur shit conspiracy/hacker theory and go play the game.

People were pvping over the auroria water and the fire logs all night yesterday, this morning aswell. Get out of ur shit conspiracy/hacker theory and go play the game.
You missed the key point: "Not enough" resources of Auroria waters and braziers is intended in default game mode too. Farming water/logs in high population server is "team work". Barber guilds will rise. (if you do all things in party you will have good days) ;)
We don't need higher respawn rates.

Didn't want land anyway. Just went for the PvP.

grreat.gif

All in all that was a very exciting, interesting, and fun Auroria launch. Yes there was lag, but that lag was (most likely ) caused by the sheer amount of players all gathered in the same place. I'd rather have a few laggy events every once in a while than play on a dead server.

Reactions: Mia
I'm just pissed that heedmar was the last to be claimed. The only land I cared about and because it was last on the list, it was overrun by players

If you think some unfair thing / hack took place, please report it in Reports & Ban Appeals section with the character name, screenshoot and other details and it will be carefully checked.

Firstly, the lag was so immense that catching the speed hackers/levitators in a screen shot was near impossible, they'd zoom by and all we could do was watch cause even trying to shoot them out of the sky was impossible with 5 second delay on skills. The one we did catch was reported cause a guy in the guild recorded it. She hovered across the sky at the speed of light and landed right in the middle of our guild, then her dead body started teleporting around.

Secondly, how are we supposed to report a land claim bot? You guys DELAYED the claim so you could prevent this from happening and it happened anyway, lol. I bought credits with real life money for a tree house, I pulled up my farms so I could get land there and WAITED FOR 4 HOURS AFTER THE CLAIM BEGAN now I have all my designs and fuck all to show for the 3 weeks I waited to do this since it was announced.

Agree 100%. It is what it is and was still miles ahead of Trions first opening of Auroria. Heck, even when Trion rolled it back and did it again all the land was gone in seconds to hackers. We literally stood and watched entire housing zones spawn full of houses simultaneously without another single player in sight.

Were you there? the housing zones went from barren to jam packed with designs and kits in a matter of seconds. With the amount of lag and the sheer number of people pvping where our guild was, theres no way people had time to put land down in that fuckin shit storm of lag and purple red and green death. When they started channeling and our guild ran over the game became a slideshow with everyone taking 1 step every 4-5 seconds and it was impossible to get near him to break the channel. I teleported in close and tried to fortress but as soon as I teleported in I could not press any buttons or move because it was just a still screen for 4-5 seconds at a time then a shit ton of damage numbers then a still screen again then I was dead. watching the nearby housing province as I was laying there dead, I could see the treehouses sprouting when the claimed message was still on the screen. After I resurrected and mounted, did 1 reindeer hop to the housing zone it was, in its entirety, unavailable. Maybe 4-5 greens there, a few reds. also you can only have 2 unfinished plots, so its not like the 4-5 people that I could see had put down 50-60 designs/kits.

It goes really fast. I was in all the housing zones during claim, the hundreds of players there definitely could have gotten all that land down.

I got some land down myself, you just have to be ready

Land went fast yea, but if you were smart and found a spot with less people camping it you had a good chance at land. I was gone most of the night, sat down and saw calmlands start to be channeled, found a slightly quieter spot and was able to get down 2 16x's touching each other (which are going to guildies, i won't use to their full potential).
We all knew the land claim was going to be crazy, and that the factions would be fighting themselves as much, if not more, than each other. But i have to say this, there were more people online yesterday than i thought i would EVER see on this server, the fighting was intense, the castles suspenseful. It was actually an amazing experience.

"intense" lmao if standing still for 20 seconds then dying is intense, you hit the nail on the head my friend.

"intense" lmao if standing still for 20 seconds then dying is intense, you hit the nail on the head my friend.
I actually didn't have real problems like that until the last bit.

I also scored a 16x16 on the fly in calmlands while in raid and chaos. But that also gave me the opportunity to witness the land basically evaporate while I tried to lay a 2nd. Based on what I saw I'd be interested to see the bandwidth graph for that evening LOL, we really put it under load.

I also scored a 16x16 on the fly in calmlands while in raid and chaos. But that also gave me the opportunity to witness the land basically evaporate while I tried to lay a 2nd. Based on what I saw I'd be interested to see the bandwidth graph for that evening LOL, we really put it under load.

It was lit.

Im over it, subbed to ff14 last night gonna buy Stormblood today. Y'all have fun.

Agree 100%. It is what it is and was still miles ahead of Trions first opening of Auroria. Heck, even when Trion rolled it back and did it again all the land was gone in seconds to hackers. We literally stood and watched entire housing zones spawn full of houses simultaneously without another single player in sight.

This is sensationalism at its best. You just tried to claim that there was whole housing zones in auroria going live with no players there. lolol

Back