What's new

Auroria land claim lol

Yah there were people there but none of them got land lol. Either way. It is what it is. You come to expect this stuff in archeage and getting butt hurt is counter productive,

Im not saying the housing zones didnt go in seconds. Im saying there was no housing zones with no people at it lol

I saw it as well. I was there. You can't tell people what they didn't witness first hand. xD

There were 2 zones where I was with my guild mates, the etirety of 1 was empty, and there was about 4-5 people standing around at the other one being killed by random passersby. As soon as the claim came, you could see in the distance tree houses and house and farm kits sprouting up out of no where. MANY. Not 1 or 2. A bunch of them. As I rode my reindeer over as fast as possible with a group of like 100 other people going to get land, there were no spots left. People spread out and everything was already taken. So, since there was no land to claim it became a laggy blood bath of everyone just killing everyone because they didnt get land.

Lol it was literally posted in the announcement subforum in one of the patch threads.

I checked several areas and no mention period. Point is opening it on the holiday weekend totally screwed me and friends I am salty and I have a right to be salty so foad. Now I gotta pay some douche 3x the amount it's worth to use land he isn't going to ever use anyway. In all honesty they shoulda put a cap on how many properties people can own. This aint retail and it's supposed to be better then retail not the same buttfuckery all over again.

I checked several areas and no mention period. Point is opening it on the holiday weekend totally screwed me and friends I am salty and I have a right to be salty so foad. Now I gotta pay some douche 3x the amount it's worth to use land he isn't going to ever use anyway. In all honesty they shoulda put a cap on how many properties people can own. This aint retail and it's supposed to be better then retail not the same buttfuckery all over again.

Here's one. Easy to find.

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/important-update-regarding-castles-and-more.1497/

upload_2017-12-4_11-11-41.png

Again you failed to see the point, enjoy paying for ur lands now.

Again you fail to see the point, holiday weekend wasn't on enough to do anything anyway and nothing was on the FRONT PAGE popping out saying AURORIA is opening. Nor was it on the launcher or anywhere else you might expect something BIG to be...

So gfto my post with your useless banter. I paid good money to be here I can bitch and moan all I want.

Again you fail to see the point, holiday weekend wasn't on enough to do anything anyway and nothing was on the FRONT PAGE popping out saying AURORIA is opening. Nor was it on the launcher or anywhere else you might expect something BIG to be...

So gfto my post with your useless banter. I paid good money to be here I can bitch and moan all I want.

You can also pay good money to buy lands, cya.

All!

Please keep in mind, castle sieges are scheduled for a year ahead. They will take place every 2 weeks. So as previous sieges were on 12/3, expect the next castle siege on 12/17.

There were some lags that you experience during the previous siege in some areas. We apologize for this inconvenience. The root of the problem was found and fixed, so should be no lags during the next siege.

Only about 30% of the server actually celebrate that holiday ............. The server might be NA by name, but that is far from the actual population.

All!

Please keep in mind, castle sieges are scheduled for a year ahead. They will take place every 2 weeks. So as previous sieges were on 12/3, expect the next castle siege on 12/17.

There were some lags that you experience during the previous siege in some areas. We apologize for this inconvenience. The root of the problem was found and fixed, so should be no lags during the next siege.
All!

wtb compensation for lag fest that made castle siege unplayable. Probably still would've lost since 1 week preparation isn't enough to build walls, but at least the experience would've been more enjoyable rather than a lag fest with 3s delay at least. At least now people will have more time and a lag free(hopefully) siege next time around in 2 weeks, ex fucking deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. @Sparkle @IronLady

Back