What's new

Auroria Trade Love

Drunkenhero

Can we swap the seed price of 1 Lord's coin to 1-3 Gilda stars or some unused commodity like Lunarite to boost the trade system from Auroria zones to DS Outlet and onward to Nuia and Haranya?

Also gives more things to plant for people waiting for logs or waters. Overall healthy server boost.

This is an interesting concept and a good thought. At the moment Auroria packs that cost Lord's coin aren't even worth doing because the LC costs more than you make. No one is currently doing them afaik and there's little to no Auroran cargo being made.

is it even worth it to bother changing this though? don't the packs get removed in like 5.0 already?

I'm not sure when they are removed. Is 5.0 when PN's are removed? I only know of that being the buffs to pirates and maybe EHM. These packs would definitely be removed when auroria land is removed.

The dumb part is they still kept in the trees and braziers. The only way you can plant anything is out in the open. Rip trying to get archeum. Btw the trees has been nerfed only giving dust instead of shards and crystals.

I think it had something to do with removing PN's? I don't quite remember exactly what it was for but there was removal of castles for some time and so the land was also removed. This could have been a bug with castles but the land was removed regardless.

Although land was removed from every castle zone, land in DS, Golden Ruins, and Whalesong remained. It was just very inconvenient to continue to do braziers and trees since you had to merch out the logs/waters. Iirc, you also couldn't buy the trees and auroria water pumps with LC either due to no marketplace benches.

Back