What's new

authorisation is failed, i can't do captcha

iHateMeta

why? i try to log with my account here and it says the same every time i want to do the captcha and log to my account, i even tried to make a new one but it didn't work.
i can't even log on the game beacuse it says that my username or password is incorrect.

This error means you enter incorrect date. Forum account will not work for the game and website. You need to create a separate one for them.
Make sure you completed the registration by following the confirmation e-mail. Only after it you'll be able to access game or website.

This error means you enter incorrect date. Forum account will not work for the game and website. You need to create a separate one for them.
Make sure you completed the registration by following the confirmation e-mail. Only after it you'll be able to access game or website.
i did that and confirmed my e-mail before but after that i can't do nothing that has to be done with captcha. Not even register on the game.

why? i try to log with my account here and it says the same every time i want to do the captcha and log to my account, i even tried to make a new one but it didn't work.
i can't even log on the game beacuse it says that my username or password is incorrect.

Are you sure you are using the right combination of username and password if both captcha and the launcher say theres a problem? XD

Back