What's new

Authorization Failed

echogamer

I made an account last week. I could log in and play. Today I cant even get in. Keeps saying log in failed verify username/password. Went through the proper steps wouldn't let me log in here. Said email did not exists even though its the email I used to confirm my account verification. So I made another account name/password and new email. Did everything exactly right. Same issue wont let me log in game. Same message with my old account now comes with my new account ( Keeps saying log in failed verify username/password) Cant log in on home page (says authorization failed) but lets me log in here to be able to post this.

Not sure why it wont let me log in at all in the game or main home page. I verified my new account in my new email even though it wont allow me to access anything besides logging into the discussion forums. I cant even log into my old account since it wouldn't recognize my email and I created that last week . So what I did on my old account just starting out is all lost and cant even play the new one.

Hi!
Data center has some technical issues and they are currently still working on them. Due to it you may temporary not be able to access the game or website.
Follow on the News and updates channel in Discord or the following thread on our forums [Link] for updates regarding it.

Login servers are having issues and they are looking into it.

You should keep tabs on the AR discord - #news-and-updates. Also, if there's nothing in that channel yet, sometimes it helps to look in #technical-issues first. That's usually the channel where our admins get notified something is wrong on a larger scale.

It's what I do; do I have an issue? -> check first if there's more who have it at same time xD

Back