What's new

Autumn Lore Festival

If I didn't get the other parts of the Hermit's Hill costume, will they repeat in other festivals? Will we get a chance to complete the costume even if we missed the previous parts? To know if I should waste my coins on it or not.

Yes, pieces will be added again in the next festivals for those who didn't have a chance to get them from previous fests.

Anyone knows if the the living book furnitures (like Firespeaker Storybook) from this event can be turned into a pet somehow? I bet I have seen someone with this.

Anyone knows if the the living book furnitures (like Firespeaker Storybook) from this event can be turned into a pet somehow? I bet I have seen someone with this.

Possible with the Pawsome Pet Leash maybe... or there is a pet variant to the decore items that looks the same maybe...other than that, i wouldn't know how to do it.

Possible with the Pawsome Pet Leash maybe... or there is a pet variant to the decore items that looks the same maybe...other than that, i wouldn't know how to do it.
Thank you, that's what I was thinking, that maybe they were released as a pet back then. Don't really think the Pet Leash working on them.

Almost done with a shop. A bit of patience and you'll see it in our "In-game boutique" thread ;)

I can't find it in the shop :c

costume.JPG

So I have been standing by Nene the Hen since 20:00 in-game time, and it is now 23:36 and there is no quest. I have gotten 10 coins today instead of the 11 I got yesterday. Is there a problem with the quest, or am I missing something here?

So I have been standing by Nene the Hen since 20:00 in-game time, and it is now 23:36 and there is no quest. I have gotten 10 coins today instead of the 11 I got yesterday. Is there a problem with the quest, or am I missing something here?

It's a one time only quest, which is part of an achievement. The other quest to finish the achievement is in Rookborne iirc. Completing both quests will give you some extra tokens.

It's a one time only quest, which is part of an achievement. The other quest to finish the achievement is in Rookborne iirc. Completing both quests will give you some extra tokens.

Rook? I had no idea there was anything there! Can you tell me where in Rook, please? And thanks for the info :)

Rook? I had no idea there was anything there! Can you tell me where in Rook, please? And thanks for the info :)

Here's a link to the quest in the codex: https://archeagecodex.com/us/quest/3015/

And also, fyi, the achievement in-game:
1569495308761.png

Edit - @Sparkle now that I made a screenshot of this achievement on my other character, I noticed she didn't complete it partly.. I did do the quest [A Poultry Novel] on all my characters this week, but it didn't update the achievement o.o

Here's a link to the quest in the codex: https://archeagecodex.com/us/quest/3015/

And also, fyi, the achievement in-game:
View attachment 8715

Edit - @Sparkle now that I made a screenshot of this achievement on my other character, I noticed she didn't complete it partly.. I did do the quest [A Poultry Novel] on all my characters this week, but it didn't update the achievement o.o
Provide the character name and a date (if you remember) when you have that quest completed on the character.

Provide the character name and a date (if you remember) when you have that quest completed on the character.

well.. names: Maevar, Nemorae, Stracciatella.. Date, since event started so yesterday and day before?

Edit: I had no trouble with it during the previous time event was up on my main, that achievement completed fine last time.

Back