What's new

Autumn Lore Festival

well.. names: Maevar, Nemorae, Stracciatella.. Date, since event started so yesterday and day before?

Edit: I had no trouble with it during the previous time event was up on my main, that achievement completed fine last time.
Achievement is active, but quest A Poultry Novel doesn't count towards its progress due to the bug. Will be fixed with the next server restart. Another quest Flying the Coop should count towards the achievement progress even now.

I also went to Rookbourne today and completed the quest but it did not count in my acheivements. character name Sidonie

According to the system, quest Flying the Coop should count towards the achievement correctly. Will check that as well.

Achievement is active, but quest A Poultry Novel doesn't count towards its progress due to the bug. Will be fixed with the next server restart. Another quest Flying the Coop should count towards the achievement progress even now.

Yes, that is correct, thanks for the reply :)

The full list of items you can find bellow:
Loka's Living Legend
Miracle of the Sand Castle
First Snow
Ezna's Funeral Hymn
Painted Forest's Song
Pagemaster's Storage Chest
Decorative Nightmist Instrument
Autumn Lore Bookshelf
2-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
3-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
Autumn Lore Memory Shelf
2-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
3-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
Airseer Storybook
Mountcaller Storybook
Firespeaker Storybook
140-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
130-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
Autumn Lore Book

Reading Light
Rangora's Trove
10-Slot Rangora's Trove
Story-kindling Fire
Autumn Lore Instrument
Hermit's Footprints

Hi,

the items marked in red are not available in the mirage event workbench, is this on purpose or an oversight? Was gonna craft the book thingie but I can't ;c

They were added in October, you are just a bit late. Recent game data merging removed them from the Exchanger. We'll re-add.

They were added in October, you are just a bit late. Recent game data merging removed them from the Exchanger. We'll re-add.

I still don't see them in mirage... lol every time I log in on the correct character with the event tokens, and I remember to go check, the items are not there. Sorry to be a bother xD

Edit; It's about:

Autumn Lore Book
Reading Light

I still don't see them in mirage... lol every time I log in on the correct character with the event tokens, and I remember to go check, the items are not there. Sorry to be a bother xD

Edit; It's about:

Autumn Lore Book
Reading Light
You are right. There are some duplicates there instead. Will be fixed with the next update.

One Question i dont have the " A Time of Tales " Quest and cant find it anywhere. Did i miss something or is it a bug?

One Question i dont have the " A Time of Tales " Quest and cant find it anywhere. Did i miss something or is it a bug?

Did you maybe complete it last time event was out? Quest isn't there for me either but already did it once

1632411364208.png

This item from inside the Little Shop of Stories would look so pretty in my plaza of the berzillion cool decors.
Any chance you could add it next time you are collecting cool ingame images to add into the shop?
thank you for your consideration.

Edit: I guess some of the other "Memorable Items" too but especially this one

Back