What's new

Autumn Lore Festival

I was wondering this earlier too. Have gone back and forth and it won't give me a quest in Rookborne and Lilyut doesn't have another one for me.
Maybe if you both try starting the rookborn quests from the beginning the entrance that leads into rookborn from silent forest? All I know is I did get that hen quest out in Rookborn when I was doing all the questline quests out there from start to finish and the beginning questlines lead into that hen quest in rookborn and I did complete it and I got the achievement when I later did Nene the hens quest at night at lilyut lore festival event since i had already completed the rookborn hen quest. couldnt hurt to try. try all quests from beginning in rookborn leading up to that hen quest and see if you can do it and complete it then get the achievement. All I know is it worked for me so it is working correctly.

Correct amount is 50. We'll correct the info in the text not to confuse players. Thank you!
Got 50 Autumn Lore Festival tokens on all of my toons and I have yet to even get this title and achieve. Hasnt it been fixed? Am hoping to get the title from this event either this year or next if it can be fixed in next patch to work properly come next year of Autumn Lore Festival. Would really love this title. :D

Can confirm now that we'll have that costume added. But that will be a female version only and the one for Firran and Harani will look a bit different (different top).
Is this Shadow outfit still available and do you still put it up in the shop for people to buy? I know this was added a long time ago in 2018 but hopefully it wasnt a one time one chance only deal? Could we have it back up in the shop around the Autumn Lore Festival time so we can still buy it for our toons? Im late to the party sadly and dont wanna miss out on this outfit. :D thanks in advance.

This quest is no longer a part of this event in 5.5. I'll take a look, may try to add it back to the current game version, so players could pick it up and complete after the next server maintenance.​

Yes please pretty please do Sparkle. Its such an awesome title we would love to have. :D

View attachment 16261

This item from inside the Little Shop of Stories would look so pretty in my plaza of the berzillion cool decors.
Any chance you could add it next time you are collecting cool ingame images to add into the shop?
thank you for your consideration.

Edit: I guess some of the other "Memorable Items" too but especially this one
You may need to gather all items, their names (if available), full screenshots and area where that items can be found and add to the suggestions thread. We'll check those out when time comes.

Is this Shadow outfit still available and do you still put it up in the shop for people to buy? I know this was added a long time ago in 2018 but hopefully it wasnt a one time one chance only deal? Could we have it back up in the shop around the Autumn Lore Festival time so we can still buy it for our toons? Im late to the party sadly and dont wanna miss out on this outfit. :D thanks in advance.
It was added in May this year. Will be added again at some point of time.

Got 50 Autumn Lore Festival tokens on all of my toons and I have yet to even get this title and achieve. Hasnt it been fixed? Am hoping to get the title from this event either this year or next if it can be fixed in next patch to work properly come next year of Autumn Lore Festival. Would really love this title. :D
Title is connected with a quest. Reply regarding the quest was provided earlier this week.

Is there any chance you could extend this festival a bit? I have done every quest every day since the start, and finished all of the achievements except to craft two of the festival books (i already crafted the 45 other books). I'm in no way trying to get everything, but so far i have only gotten the title, which used 50 tokens. If i complete the quest to make the chest, which uses 70 in total (100 to craft, 30 back as a reward), i may not have enough tokens left to do the other achievement to make the festival books. So, doing every quest every day may not be enough to just finish the quests and achievements, leaving virtually no chance of actually buying any rewards. 😢 Given it was skipped over last year, who knows when/if we'll have another chance to actually get rewards. It feels like this festival was designed for a longer duration.

Is there any chance you could extend this festival a bit? I have done every quest every day since the start, and finished all of the achievements except to craft two of the festival books (i already crafted the 45 other books). I'm in no way trying to get everything, but so far i have only gotten the title, which used 50 tokens. If i complete the quest to make the chest, which uses 70 in total (100 to craft, 30 back as a reward), i may not have enough tokens left to do the other achievement to make the festival books. So, doing every quest every day may not be enough to just finish the quests and achievements, leaving virtually no chance of actually buying any rewards. 😢 Given it was skipped over last year, who knows when/if we'll have another chance to actually get rewards. It feels like this festival was designed for a longer duration.

You could do the quests on another character, I did that the first time round and got the fancy stuff on my main, and the tradeable furnitures on my alts. You might still have time to do that!

We'll extend the festival by 1 week. It's true that the title was added and it costs coins, and your amount of coins per day is limited.

We'll extend the festival by 1 week. It's true that the title was added and it costs coins, and your amount of coins per day is limited.
😧😧😧😧😧😧😲😲
I want to make sure. Does it mean that this activity will be extended by one week? Does that mean until October 12th?
I was distressed for a long time and asked others specially, because I was only two coins short of my goal.
I'm not sure I misunderstood you,It would be better if the activity could be delayed by a week:D

😧😧😧😧😧😧😲😲
I want to make sure. Does it mean that this activity will be extended by one week? Does that mean until October 12th?
I was distressed for a long time and asked others specially, because I was only two coins short of my goal.
I'm not sure I misunderstood you,It would be better if the activity could be delayed by a week:D
Till the 11th

😧😧😧😧😧😧😲😲
Yes, the festival will last and continue to work until October 11 so you can get more coins and make sure you get all the rewards you want, and, potentially, afford to skip a day or two if you're busy (for example).

Yes, the festival will last and continue to work until October 11 so you can get more coins and make sure you get all the rewards you want, and, potentially, afford to skip a day or two if you're busy (for example).
As of the time of this post, our coins still show they will disappear at reset Monday night. Do we need to spend all of these before then, and get new ones? Or will these stay?

Attachments

• AFC.png
    AFC.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 129
As of the time of this post, our coins still show they will disappear at reset Monday night. Do we need to spend all of these before then, and get new ones? Or will these stay?
Coins timer will be extended later today for 1 more week, so you don't need to spend them today, and can use those you already earned later this week or by the end of 11th.

Festival returns!
Dates: September, 12th - October 2nd, 2023

Update:

- Added new rewards:

Leather Nui's Chosen Costume (3 pieces set, image item)
Plate Nui's Chosen Costume (3 pieces set, image item)
Cloth Nui's Chosen Costume (3 pieces set, image item)​

Back