What's new

Basic Costumes?

PocketOfCrumbs

Hey,

I was looking in the shop and saw they have basic costumes for loyalty coins. But I noticed on the description, it says "Available for one month"

Does this really disappear after just one month or does that mean it will only be available to purchase for 1 month?

At the moment I just have the costume that you get from leveling. I know you can craft the basic costumes but the skills and materials needed are a bit extreme for me as a new player.

Hey,

I was looking in the shop and saw they have basic costumes for loyalty coins. But I noticed on the description, it says "Available for one month"

Does this really disappear after just one month or does that mean it will only be available to purchase for 1 month?

At the moment I just have the costume that you get from leveling. I know you can craft the basic costumes but the skills and materials needed are a bit extreme for me as a new player.

the 1 month timer is purely related to the available stats, you re-activate those monthly with soap bought at the general merchant.

the 1 month timer is purely related to the available stats, you re-activate those monthly with soap bought at the general merchant.

I wonder why we have to wash the costume but not our armor.

What happens if you forget about washing it for a while do the stats disappear forever?

Also, would you recommend buying the costume over say one of the gems? The gems are a lot better than what I can currently afford.

Appreciate the info.

What happens if you forget about washing it for a while do the stats disappear forever?

Stats do not disappear, they are just inactive until the costume is washed.

Also, would you recommend buying the costume over say one of the gems?

You cannot buy a costume over gems. Gems are from an entirely different source and require different mats, while you have to craft a costume and then feed it with specific costume specific items.

However, if you ask, should you focus time and gold on one or the other, I'd say definitely start with gems first. You can slowly grind costume mats on the side, such as prestige/synthium shards, while focusing your main time on gems.

What you can buy is undergarments. those are still tradeable, they work the same way as a costume, difference is it has 4 gem slots at divine. You could look into that after you finish your other gems. I would recommend getting a divine undergarments for the gem slots before you start on maxing out a costume. (long term)

Perhaps I could have worded that better. What I mean to say is that, there are gems for sale for the same Loyalty currency. So if I got the gems I couldn't afford the Costume and vice versa. Just wanted to know which to prioritize, which I think you answered in the following comment.

I was leaning toward the costume as I stand to gain almost immediate access to actual combat stats over the HP boost that the leveling costume gives. I figure even a modest amount of crit damage and agility will benefit me greatly at this point in my gear progression, likely more beneficial than a single loyalty gem, even at the lowest grade.

I will also look into the undergarments. Just looking for the most accessible ways to boost combat stats to make grinding farming more efficient. As it stands I've hit a ceiling with my actual armor parts and weapons.

Appreciate the advice. :)

What I mean to say is that, there are gems for sale for the same Loyalty currency.

1668342030189.png

Ah those 👆 those are not gems, those are lunafrosts, you can worry about those a lot later. They are for min/maxing your stats. Then yes costume definitely first.

I thought you meant actual gems, such as the ones below, those are very important and once your gear has the stats you need, you should work on them:
1668342081049.png

I believe there's a cheap enough temporary costume you can buy in mirage, if you're looking at a stat boost.

Ahh yeah damn, I keep getting those mixed up lol. They do look like gems you have to give me that :)

I did end up buying the basic costume which only give 1% movespeed. Still probably more useful than flat HP boosts for what I'm doing. Those synthiums are hard to come by.

Thank you.

Back