What's new

Beanstalk House

Lareesha

Can anyone confirm when this might be available in game? Was just trying to get a timeframe for to save for it.

Thanks

The beanstalk house is not in the game currently and there is no timeframe for possible addition in the future.

I just remember the corresponding patch somewhere after 5.0, which is still kinda vague, I quit retail before it got launched ?

That house is added not earlier than 5.3-5.5 game version.
5.0 that we'll have soon doesn't include it yet.

Can anyone confirm when this might be available in game? Was just trying to get a timeframe for to save for it.

Thanks

With the current pace of the patches you could consider a target time of at least 18 months since the only major update is 5.0, the others don't have as many additions as this one until 5.7/6.0 that add much more still. If I remember correctly the price in the official was 10,000 credits so I do not know if here will maintain that or be more expensive but with the current price of 1.6-2.0k of gold for 1k of credits can be relatively easy to collect 10k of credits

The time estimate is based on previous patches and considering variations in the addition of new events, missions, skillset arrangement among other things

With the current pace of the patches you could consider a target time of at least 18 months since the only major update is 5.0, the others don't have as many additions as this one until 5.7/6.0 that add much more still. If I remember correctly the price in the official was 10,000 credits so I do not know if here will maintain that or be more expensive but with the current price of 1.6-2.0k of gold for 1k of credits can be relatively easy to collect 10k of credits
The time estimate is based on previous patches and considering variations in the addition of new events, missions, skillset arrangement among other things
It's not in 5.7 or 6.0, so your estimate time is incorrect.

Back