What's new

Best way to get Abyssal Shards/ Crystals !?

Hello there, i would like to know what's the best ways to get abyssal shards or crystals.. Since i rarely see people wanting to do greater dungeons.. :/
If you have any suggestions let me know.

Thank you for your time.​

Last edited:
Mist song dungeon if you want a guide YouTube rhythm he has a whole video in their to learn. Mist song entrance resides in MM

Depending on your class you can solo the first boss in the corner reading room in the library which drops abyssal shards and crystal and also mats for gear ,or at worse duo it with a friend.

Mistsong is by far the best. With a simple DPS/Tank/Healer setup you can farm about 60-80 per trash clear (not including bosses) Just do a full loop. Each monster drops 1-2 and has a chance to drop crystals.

I solo farmed 18 crystals and 144 shards in about 2 days without much effort. With 3 people it should be easy.

Mistsong is by far the best. With a simple DPS/Tank/Healer setup you can farm about 60-80 per trash clear (not including bosses) Just do a full loop. Each monster drops 1-2 and has a chance to drop crystals.

I solo farmed 18 crystals and 144 shards in about 2 days without much effort. With 3 people it should be easy.
but u r faust !!!!XDDDDDDD

Back