What's new

Bring back animation cancelling

vulgrr

This new patch absolutely blows for mages and healers.

Not only did we take a massive dunk in terms of cast time, making it nearly impossible to get down to 40%, but we lost our abilities to animation cancel. Why? Attack speed took no real hits, archers are getting their endless arrow babies back.

Please un fuck this. Several people asked for it and it went completely ignored, along with several other change requests. Entirely unfair that mages especially have been continuously nerfed since 2.9, and now we can barely get fireballs off. (And yes I understand there is a drop back combo, that is entirely besides the point)

Glad im not the only one who feels this way towards cast time reductions. Healing got nerfed( i heal like 1k less now) and my cast time reduction is really bad. I cant imagine how it is for mages as well.

No, they've said that wont be possible because theres no bringing back skill queue. In addition to that, the 'fix' that was supposed to help high ping players seems to only had an impact on a tiny portion of the population, those with pings in the stupid high bracket. The rest of us are out of luck until another solution is found.

No, they've said that wont be possible because theres no bringing back skill queue. In addition to that, the 'fix' that was supposed to help high ping players seems to only had an impact on a tiny portion of the population, those with pings in the stupid high bracket. The rest of us are out of luck until another solution is found.

Ah ok, so an attempt to bring it back was made. Well at least they're looking at it.

Back