What's new

Cannot pick up decor

TKay

Hello,

So I placed this tree on a Sunbite Family Table and now I cannot pick it up (neither the table).

Can you help?

8Bz869T.jpeg

I'm guessing that the "Can't use this skill" error message is happening when you have the table targeted (you can't remove it because it's supporting the tree). To target the tree itself, you'll probably have to jump on it and look in the opposite direction of the window and move the camera in all possible directions until it works, in some cases it's really difficult to get the interact option on the correct item when you have multiple items close to each other.

I know.. I have tried absolutely everything I can, I have tried all camera angles, I have jumped on the table, I have placed helper boxes next to the table to get another angle etc etc.. it won't let me pick it up (im guessing the collision is too small and the table's collision is too big blocking it)

@voidzero was correct in his recommendations. Did you manage to remove it?
If not, provide me with your house name and location as well as item name that you are trying to remove. I'll see what can be done.

No, like I said I have tried everything, it's not possible to remove it (at least not with my character).
My ign and house location you can see on the screenshot, it's in ahnimar very close to the western community center.

Thanks

ScreenShot0085.jpg

item name is Itty-Bitty Glittergreen, you can see it from the outside window too, Tradesman's Manor .. owner: Tkay

Removed item from your Tradesman's Manor and mailed you a new one.

Back