What's new

Cannot use Options menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddlez27

Whenever im in game or even on the character select screen i cant access options , i click it and nothing happens , ive done a game repair and other solutions that haven't worked

Still waiting on admins, they logon once a day and had a lot of work with recent ban appeals.
Hopefully they solve it tommorow. If you think you have the time ,you could try to reinstall the client and or delete the userdata from the main hard drive in archeage documents(not the installation folder) and than try patching again.
@IronLady @Sparkle

Try to rename your settings file in your profile maybe! Do you have same issue in default profile settings too?

"Go into the ArcheAge folder in your Documents folder. You should find a file called system in that ArcheAge folder..."
You can edit this file in Notepad too.

Try to rename your settings file in your profile maybe! Do you have same issue in default profile settings too?

"Go into the ArcheAge folder in your Documents folder. You should find a file called system in that ArcheAge folder..."
You can edit this file in Notepad too.

like the official archeage folder? what do i change it to?

like the official archeage folder? what do i change it to?
If you change file name or move file you will load default settings in the next start. If does it work and oyu can change setting in your options menu you had profile/settings issues in that file. If you want to change settings you can do it in game or in this file. If you can't start the game (non supported resolution or other problem) you can fix it. Example: change resolution:
r_width = YOURESOLUTIONHERE
r_height = YOURRESOLUTONHERE

(I have to check all contents of this file because "target object" display in wrong position in my client... )

"All players who got bans within the last 2 weeks, will be unbanned automatically if their security triggers do not fall under the new protection settings;"

Do you get new ban? Or did you do something suspicious for both versions? :D

havent done anything suspicious just came up " your account has been blocked for using a modified game file"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back