What's new

Cant Buy Constellation Jar

Gendgi

It says Failed to purchase ,even when I have 70 merit stars, am I doing something wrong?

Capture.JPG

It can happen in case you purchased it before or tried to purchase it before but didn't have enough funds (merit badges should be in your inventory at the time you make a purchase). You can attempt to buy this jar only once per the character.
What is your character name you have the issue with? Will check it and have the purchase log cleared for the Constellation Jar, so you could complete the purchase.

It can happen in case you purchased it before or tried to purchase it before but didn't have enough funds (merit badges should be in your inventory at the time you make a purchase). You can attempt to buy this jar only once per the character.
What is your character name you have the issue with? Will check it and have the purchase log cleared for the Constellation Jar, so you could complete the purchase.
I never bought it before, I Am new :p but I may have tried to buy it without having the merit badges with me, IGN: Gendgi, thank you

You should be able to purchase it now, but make sure Merit Badges for it are in your inventory at the time you make a purchase.

Back