What's new

Cant get credits using shadow card help!

KFC

I used bit coin and own a shadow card but when i go to use the card it tells me my log in is invalid. Im using the archerage login for this. I even changed my pass word to make sure i had it right. What am i doing wrong?
6d043738df.jpg

Working on this case in Tickets. Further replies will be provided there.

Hi Harlot!

Please submit a Ticket with the details if you still experience this issue.
cant you guys just use a normal payment method ive seen other private servers use pay pal and or visa before. i hate using shadow card as its verry difficult to use and is very discouraging to new comers i feel as thou you guys would be making alot more *Donations* if it were easier

cant you guys just use a normal payment method ive seen other private servers use pay pal and or visa before. i hate using shadow card as its verry difficult to use and is very discouraging to new comers i feel as thou you guys would be making alot more *Donations* if it were easier

Dev's have been very busy with 3.0 but another payment method is still in the que to be worked on. Admins will provide more details as they get them.

Yeah please give us other methods :) im a eu player and i love it to cash for games who i liked to play.. but here with these cards is the first server who i cant cash :/
other good methods who i know from a lot of other pservers are paysafe cards, online banking like skrill or online direkt.
they work realy good and its a fast and friendly way for all gamer, and i think that a lot of more people will cash with other methods

Hello. I bought a 10$ shadow card, transferes the amount from coinbase using ETH but the card was canceled!!. In the coinbase website it says the transaction was a success. So i transfered the necessary amout and i got no card. I posted a ticket 24h ago and no answer.... PLS help.

Hello. I bought a 10$ shadow card, transferes the amount from coinbase using ETH but the card was canceled!!. In the coinbase website it says the transaction was a success. So i transfered the necessary amout and i got no card. I posted a ticket 24h ago and no answer.... PLS help.

Will have to get help from Shadowcard or Coinbase. ArcheRage only uses Shadowcard codes for credit payments they have nothing to do with the site itself.

Will have to get help from Shadowcard or Coinbase. ArcheRage only uses Shadowcard codes for credit payments they have nothing to do with the site itself.
I did. I posted a ticked in the shadowcard website 24h ago and no answer. Thats why im asking archerage admin for help

I understand, but the admins here are not in control on the Shadowcard website. You are just going to have to wait for your ticket. Doubt you will get any support regarding that here.

YES THE CURRENT SHADOWCARD SYSTEM IS CANCER. YOU NEED TO REGISTER WITH 2 OTHER WEB SITE JUST TO BE ABLE TO PAY. THEN VERIFY THIS VERIFY THAT USE EMAIL. WRONG PASSWORD. NEW PASSWORD REQUIRED. GOD DAMIT USE PAYPAL FOR GOD SAKE............................................................................&

Back