What's new

Cant place mining drill in my mansion land.

Vampiris

This is the 3rd time that happen, i want to put in my land one mining drill and i cant, with plenty of space. This is some bug, something to due with my neighbor trees i guess. ?

1599137329015.png

The boundry for the mansion is larger than it looks and that is causing the problem and why only with very precise spots can you place it down.

This is because you placed the design on an angle to its square boundry

Tbh, I have this issue with experia patches on one of my gazebos. One day I can plant 8 experia on it, and another it won't let me plant in 2 of those spots. Not sure what causes this bug, but it keeps returning :/

The boundry for the mansion is larger than it looks and that is causing the problem and why only with very precise spots can you place it down.

This is because you placed the design on an angle to its square boundry

I already have the mining drill there, and i got plenty of space left to plant more thing's, is only sometimes that this bug comeback and i cant place even with almost space to fit two mining drills there.

Tbh, I have this issue with experia patches on one of my gazebos. One day I can plant 8 experia on it, and another it won't let me plant in 2 of those spots. Not sure what causes this bug, but it keeps returning :/

Yep and this is an old bug, i remember this same thing happened in 1.2 beta.

I click in the tree sapling like i was planting to show u the space i got there. Is something else causing this bug, nothing to do with the design on an angle to it's square boundry.

1599310820817.png

Look in the other side, one mining drill, car display stand and i can fit one regrade brazier if i want.
1599311106348.png

Back