What's new

Cash Scarecrows

Nightcore

So, I bought all those cash scarecrows in my old Harany character. Right now I am back to the game and started playing on a Nuian character. How can I use my cash scarecrows from the other character? Will I have to place the scarecrow with my Harany character or can I send them to the Nuian character? Help PLS!

Land is shared across the account.
If your land is set to private every character on your account can still access it as if it was their own.
However only the owning character can place down objects and use any character based items on it. Such as otherworld storage chests. This does not count for planting crops. only decorations.

Land is shared across the account.
If your land is set to private every character on your account can still access it as if it was their own.
However only the owning character can place down objects and use any character based items on it. Such as otherworld storage chests. This does not count for planting crops. only decorations.
Oh, nice! So, I can grow whatever I want to? Just can't place decorations?

Is there anything about the land being studied? I saw something about it, and just want to know if we will have new house areas being opened, because some ppl just like me cant find anywhere to build a house and to work with private land =/ and also, I saw only one guy selling a connected spot, the other ones are just separated ones =/ Would like to know if anything is coming out to help out ppl that don't have land to get a certain of connected spots...

Land is a resource controlled by people. There is nothing to help people get connected spots. Thats upto the plot owner wanting to sell the spot. As for new zones that is something in the works for the future

Back