What's new

Change the arena rank system for draws

svntrw

Just got qd twice for 18 mins with a necromancer who's DPS is reliant on their fiend's knell, when that dies they have no notable dps and can self heal to almost full with 400 mana.

This isint the real problem.

The problem is that for 18 mins nobody gets a kill and nobody dies, yet when the arena is over the person with higher ranking loses points and the person with lower rank gains points, this doesn't make any sense and can be easily replicated to cheese rank points.

If a match is a draw there shouldn't be any gain or loss in points or rewards at all.
The way it works right now is the person with lower points will always win regardless aslong as the match result is shown as a draw,whereas the higher ranking person is punished.

IIRC it's based on whoever has lower health if you are at even kills but the timer runs out on who "loses" the arena.

IIRC it's based on whoever has lower health if you are at even kills but the timer runs out on who "loses" the arena.
We were both at full health waiting for the timers to end cause it was impossible to out dps each others heals, this would mean they "won" because they had higher max health which is cheesy, I dont think its based on total dmg dealt (would make a bit more sense) either, because my opponent was being dropped to %20 health and would insta cc me and have time to heal back all the way if not up to %80

Back