What's new

Change to experia harvesting

Sophie

The patch notes indicated that experia plants can only be harvested by the PERSON who planted them. Today, i went to harvest experia on my different CHARACTERS and could not harvest. I can understand the concept that experia should be harvested only by the account but see ZERO advantage to each character having to plant their own. it is the same land, the same resources and the same labor. What difference does it make if I select which character harvests which experia? In fact, 2 of my characters own no land and have no use for the Blue Ribbon coins - especially since the items gotten from the Blue Ribbon coins are bound.

I can understand not allowing an entire guild to harvest the experia. However, please make it so the characters on the same account can harvest. This would not give any unfair advantage or exploit any mechanism.

Only the person who planted it can harvest. You need to plant it with another character if you want to gather experia with it.
The change that was made today was a bug fix and that is the only possible way to fix it. It's not possible to change it for any character on the account to be able to interact.
But you can still plant it on your another character's land, so you don't need to have land on each character. Also if you set land to guild or family, your guild or family members will be able to plant experia on your land and gather it.

Only the person who planted it can harvest. You need to plant it with another character if you want to gather experia with it.
The change that was made today was a bug fix and that is the only possible way to fix it. It's not possible to change it for any character on the account to be able to interact.
But you can still plant it on your another character's land, so you don't need to have land on each character. Also if you set land to guild or family, your guild or family members will be able to plant experia on your land and gather it.

OK then can you make the blue ribbon awards unbound> they give no game advantage>

That will make Blue Ribbon competition irrelevant as if rewards are not bound, then players will just trade them instead of gathering themselves.
Ranking rewards will remain bound.

Back