What's new

Changes on Crystal Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remhad

So, They have removed crystal wings This is not something anyone wants at all So I have created this forum discussion to kind of give everyone a feel about how everyone is unhappy with this change. I feel There is no reasons to why they needed to do this. I feel like they should have asked the players their voiced opinions about it before just removing it out of spite. Please let me know what you think about this topic!

Let me preface whatever discussion happens here that I really don't care whether they're nerfed or not. They got bugfixed because people were probably reported using it to get away from certain PvP situations. Whether you guys say it takes a moment to set up, or a certain amount of input, it's an unintended glitch being patched out because people USED IT FOR THEIR BENEFIT. This is in direct violation of ArcheRage rule number 8 provided on Discord. If you guys want this back, then you need to provide a viable reason to keep this glitch in the game while maintaining that it can only be used for "fun" purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back