What's new

Chapter 20 quest line

redbear89

so doing race quest chapter 20 / e 10 /the enemy is near/ and i have to find a powerful manuscript in the Library 1st floor but yet i have no idear were or what to find is it a pick up off the floor or a mob grind i would love to no how i do this

not there yet but i would like to know that too if it's a hidden thing or something like that

same question... could you post a screen shot? A friend helped me get to this quest so I could help but I've only been to the library as a noob on retail, years ago. Why is searching for a specific quest's details so difficult now?
middle of A7 B7 1st floor have fun

We found it! I will include a couple of screen shots but all we really needed was the clue A7 B7 Thanks so much Redbear89!
the enemy is near - find in corner - chest does not attack.png

Once you get the manuscript, use a portal in the corner rooms of the library to get to Lemian for turn in. After porting, you'll land where the "X" is on this map of the area. Go up the stairs & you'll see the GREEN QUESTION MARK over Lemian!
after hearthing from corner of library AT X go upstairs to find Lemian.png

I hope these images help others who are working on the quest in Chapter 20; The Enemy is Near! Finally found Lemian! woot Wish the quest include the clue that Lemian is an Ayanad Disciple! (a bit of translation correction on quest text wouldn't hurt either!)
Lemian- turn in quest through hearths in corners of library go upstairs to find him.png

For future reference for other people: the item is now at the top of the highest tower in Riven Gates, in Diamond Shores. NPC to hand in the quest is now inside the library instance.

Back