What's new

code 1450 error

Churi

After I installed the game via utorrent I can't open the launcher, a window pops up with " unable to execute file: create process failed code : 1450."

I need help what does that mean and what can I do??

Hi!

Run launcher as administrator.

If error remains, it's more than likely your anti-virus intrudes the process, not letting the game to properly start. In that case, you need to add game folder, Archeage.exe and Launcher.exe to the anti-virus exceptions, then restart your launcher.

Im looking for the archeage.exe everywhere but I can't find it.. and do you mean by "add game folder" to add a new folder and put both of the files in it?

Archeage.exe is inside the bin32 folder in the game files.
if it is not there the AV has already deleted it.
By "add game folder" means add the entire game folder as a scan exclusion in your AV

So there is no Archeage.exe file or bin32 folder, ill attache some screenshots.
i already looked at my AV and restored only the Launcher.exe file

Attachments

• archerage folder.PNG
    archerage folder.PNG
    23.3 KB · Views: 280
  • archerage folder 2.PNG
    archerage folder 2.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 297
Your game has not installed correctly then. Delete your game folder and run the setup.exe again

So I've tried to install it again, the whole utorrent game file.
After that, the problem just popped up again, even though I've put the launcher to the exclusion list and there's also no archeage.exe/bin32 I really don't know what to do... And I can't download the normal download file because it doesn't work

Last edited:
That means your anti-virus keeps removing it. Check the quarantine list. You'll not be able to run the game without its essential components - Archeage.exe file or bin32 folder.
Do the following: add game folder to the exceptions, then start your launcher and press Repair, so it would reinstall missing files.

Back