Not open for further replies.

IronLady

Client_does_not_work.png

Below list will help you to solve some client related issues on your own:

• Disable Windows Defender;
  • Disable Antivirus;
  • Remove graphics card drivers
  • Download and install new graphics card drivers from Vendor’s website;
  • Go to C:\ArcheRage\Documents folder and remove its content (ctrl+A -> delete);
  • Download the game from the Torrent and install it to the new directory;
  • Once Client is successfully installed and working fine, you may enable Antivirus and add the Client to the exception list;

Now we are going to elaborate on some common Client related issues.

Last edited:
Launcher is failing to download the game properly. What should I do?
Please download game using torrent. [link]

0 seeds for the file in torrent?
Seems like you have issues with torrent client. Please reinstall it or try to download earlier version.

Torrent is downloaded on 99% and then stops.
A temporary file is being created while downloading a torrent, once download process is completed, it transfers the file to its final destination (you are selecting the location before you hit download button). It might be that you simply don’t have admin rights in order to save file to its final directory. Try to run torrent as administrator or select another file location.

I’ve been kicked out suddenly. Once I am trying to launch the game my screen goes completely black. Client language changed to Korean. What should I do?
It looks like your game settings went off. In order to reset the setting, please go to C:\ArcheRage\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).
Don’t delete the folder ArcheAge on your С drive as it is only a shortcut.
It might also be a video driver issue. You should reinstall it then (delete current one, go to Vendor’s website, download new one and install it). Please reboot your PC after.

I logged out and now can’t login. Getting “Authentication failed”. What should I do?
You need to start Launcher and re-enter your login credentials (username/password). Please mind CapsLock and keyboard language.

Client regularly crashes. What should I do?
1. It might be that you installed Client not to a new directory. Try to download it again and install it to a new directory this time.
2. It also might be the result of your PC’s overheating. In that case your PC definitely requires some maintenance.
3. Internet signal might be unstable, please contact you Internet provider.

While launching Client I am getting Error loading DLL: CryRenderD3D9.dll, error code 126 or similar. What should I do?

2017-03-21_00-14-25.png

That is due to the absence of one of the directX components.
Please download and install https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109

Game crashes once initial video is playing. What should I do?
There some issues with your IP address. We advise to change it and the game will work smoothly.
3 options here:

1. Reboot router.
  2. Contact you provider and ask to change IP address.
  3. Change by using IP programs.

Game kicks me out periodically with "Error: Device removed! please restart the game". What should I do?

error.jpg

That’s an auto kick .
If server detects unusual behavior of your character (speeding, too high statistics and similar) or presence and interference of third party programs into the game, it kicks you out
If you are not cheating, then you definitely have viruses or malware on your PC.
Your actions:

1. Reinstall Windows and format the system drive (usually С:);
2. Install strong Antivirus program and check the hard drive.

Windows KERNEL32.dll library error.
kernel32-dll-error-message-5966857a5f9b5816182f2047.png

1. Restart your computer. The kernel32.dll error could be a fluke.

2. Reinstall the program if the "invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll" error occurs only when you use a single software program.

Chances are, the software program is most likely to blame so uninstalling and reinstalling the program might do the trick.

Be sure to install any service packs or other patches available for the program. One of these may have resolved the kernel32.dll problem that the software is causing. If necessary, you may need to stop using a particular program if it's the only cause of the problem.

3. Use Windows Update to update your computer with any new Windows related patches or service packs that might be available. An outdated Windows installation might be causing the DLL error.

In Windows XP specifically, and when Skype is installed, you might get the kernel32.dll error message when trying to run the program if you don't have SP3 installed.

4. Repair potentially damaged password list files. Try this troubleshooting step only if you're running Windows 95 or Windows 98 and if the kernel32.dll page fault is caused by "Explorer", "Commgr32", "Mprexe", "Msgsrv32", or "Iexplore".

5. Repair corrupted thumbs.db files. Often times, the "Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL" error is caused by a corrupted thumbs.dll file in a folder or subfolder that you're trying to access.

6. Do you have DLL files saved to your desktop? If so, remove them. This can sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.

7. Run a virus scan. Some specific computer viruses cause kernel32.dll errors as part of their damage to your computer. Quarantining the virus could resolve your issue entirely.

8. Run CHKDSK to scan and fix any system errors that might be causing the DLL error.

9. Update drivers for any hardware that might be related to the kernel32.dll error. For example, if a kernel32.dll error appears when printing to your printer, try updating the drivers for your printer.

If you suspect that drivers need to be updated but aren't sure where to start, update your video card drivers. Outdated video card drivers sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.

10. Decrease the hardware acceleration on your video card. While uncommon, some computers do have problems when the hardware acceleration is set at its default setting of full acceleration.

11. Have you overclocked your PC? If so, try resetting your hardware configuration to the default recommended by the manufacturer. Overclocking has been known to cause kernel32.dll issues.

12. Test your system memory for damage. Kernel32.dll error messages from random programs and activities in Windows could be a sign of a hardware failure with your computer's memory. One of these programs will clearly identify if you have a problem or give your memory a clean bill of health.

Replace the memory if it fails any of your tests.

13. Repair your Windows installation. If individual software reinstallations and hardware tests fail to resolve the problem, a repair installation of Windows should replace any damaged or missing files that may be causing kernel32.dll messages.

14. Perform a clean installation of Windows. This type of installation will completely remove Windows from your PC and install it again from scratch.
Important: I don't recommend this step unless you feel comfortable that the kernel32.dll error is not caused by a single program (Step #2). If a single piece of software is causing the kernel32.dll error message, reinstalling Windows and then installing the same software may put you right back where you started.

15. Finally, if all else has failed, including the clean installation from the last step, you're likely looking at a hardware issue with your hard drive or another piece of hardware.

If the hard drive is the likely culprit, replace the hard drive and then perform a new installation of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back