What's new

Connection Issue

Yazzid

Hi , since today's Maintenance the game became very laggy and i get alot of delay , idk if its my conection(it seems not) but here is side by side ping transmission for archerage.to and google , is that normal? or there is some kind of an issue i have to deal with ? any solution ? :)
Also browsing on the forums became so slow , plz help

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 335
Thats not the game servers IP.
Thats the website. To be more precise thats the domain.

Your delay between googles domain and Ars domain are both higher than to be expected as well.

I would recommend trying a ping reducer or vpn and seeing if your ping lowers at all to the game

well nothing worked and as i mentioned this is totaly new since the last maintenance , surfing the site here became so slow too
other than that everything is working good on any other site/game

According to the screenshot you provided above, your provider is overloaded as your ping to Google is 66ms but should be around 10ms if you are in US.
Due to the current situation in the world that resulted in people using the internet more frequently, providers reported network congestion over +153%. That can result in connection drops, network spikes, higher ping and other issues all over the world within these weeks.

Back