What's new

Constant Crashes

Every since the last update or server reset, which was like 2 days ago I think. The game has just been crashing a lot more than usual for me. I have done the repair button twice to see if it would fix whatever was causing it. I'll usually crash after 5 minutes of being in game, at least 5 or 6 times in these last couple of days.

Had the same issue during the weekend, not sure if it was due to the server being overpopulated or if it was just me...

Had the same issue during the weekend, not sure if it was due to the server being overpopulated or if it was just me...
Ever since they had this last server restart or whatever it was, I can't stay logged in for more than 5 minutes at a time. Longest I stayed on was about 30 minutes, before I crashed straight to desktop. So I have no idea what this last update did to my game or if it's my internet, which has been fine till now.

Hello,

Please repair your game files and see if that helps.

Also, try a traceroute to the server IP (192.99.19.165) and check for any packet loss.

Hope this helps,

I am getting the same issues in Halcyona right now. It started immediately after we (the East) lost the war in Halcy and is plaguing many players in the area. Sometimes I can log in for up to 5 seconds, other times I get to the loading screen at 100%, I start to hear sounds from in game and then immediately crash. One of the times I got in I was put into a random raid (radius invite I guess) where there were 5+ other players offline, and the only other dude online asked if he was the only crashing repeatedly.

This seems like a targeted attack on (at least) the east players in Halcyona, seeing as I can log into my other character who is not in Halcyona perfectly fine for up to one minute,one of my RL friends who I was talking to on Discord was not kicked at all since he was in Ynystere, and another of my friends who was with me in Halcy was encountering the same crash.

Yeah, I can't do anything in game currently. I'm too scared to run packs, because of this issue and was hoping this server reset would fix it. Looks like it hasn't, so idk what's going on, but I can play another game and not crash 15 times a day.

Back